Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can guard Ced. Just have to develop a reliable running game, it’s not good.
It struggled today, but that was against a very experienced DL. They definitely have to do better. Not sure what's up with Small. Wright's biggest problem seems to be holding on to the ball. They need to work the freshmen in.

Just skipped near 100 pages since before the game started, but while we did not perform up to offensive standards in the 2H, we won a close one, that was back and forth, against a good team. Can’t remember the last time I said that about UT Football. I’m proud of these boys, now let’s take care of business against UF and LSU.

No one can guard Ced. Just have to develop a reliable running game, it’s not good.
Pitt sold out for the run and packed the box on us. The run game wasn't there but we had that WR screen all day and gained 5+ yards almost every time. This offense will eat either way. Dropped/overthrown passes were our real problem today. Hopefully the WRs and Hooker can sync up better on the long balls. We normally pop a couple of deep throws and it opens up the interior, but they all went incomplete today.

Gators are in tears on their fan site. Some of them have come to the realization that they just aren’t good right now even though they upset Utah by sheer luck. They criticized our first half but as the game progressed recognized our defense is better than they thought. Thinks they’re in trouble against us if they don’t get better in a hurry.

Gators are in tears on their fan site. Some of them have come to the realization that they just aren’t good right now even though they upset Utah by sheer luck. They criticized our first half but as the game progressed recognized our defense is better than they thought. Thinks they’re in trouble against us if they don’t get better in a hurry.
Honestly I feel the same way looking forward to our game with them.

You misspelled September 11th….

There is absolutely no way I’m firing Frost now and paying 15 million when his buyout drops in half to 7 million on October the 1st. This year is gone and the new coach wouldn’t be named till after the season unless it’s a coach in the booth currently.

For once...I agree with them.👍

Miss St is going to be a tough out for whoever has to play them. Leach has his best team yet down there. They will just fly below the radar, beat a couple teams and everybody will act surprised. But they shouldn't be.

He has a really good defense at his disposal. Rare for him.

8 returning starters on offense too.

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
Interesting Pravda is deleting the evidence of the safety. That was the best angle. Also you could see how incredibly late the ref decided to the throw the flag.
Update: there are now new articles appearing claiming that Bryce Young getting tackled for a safety and then committing intentional grounding (which is itself also a safety) and then being bailed out by obvious cheating was a brilliant athletic play that won the game for Bama.

Pitt sold out for the run and packed the box on us. The run game wasn't there but we had that WR screen all day and gained 5+ yards almost every time. This offense will eat either way. Dropped/overthrown passes were our real problem today. Hopefully the WRs and Hooker can sync up better on the long balls. We normally pop a couple of deep throws and it opens up the interior, but they all went incomplete today.

The fact is...when we execute those plays, when the QB hits those throws and the recievers make the catch they are supposed to make...this offense is really really hard to contain.

I said before the game that Hooker having an off game would keep it close. I figured Narduzzi would go all in on stopping the run, and gamble on the passing game being out of sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back