Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just told that we received a commitment today at a position of need from the portal. Important get. I am not at liberty to reveal players name. I have not seen him mentioned here on VN. Exciting to see our staff addressing needs with quality players.

Was it DN?

Don’t care about the account I’m posting but want to know if anyone with a rivals sub has been over to the OSU rivals and seen anything? This tweet says they first saw some smoke on UT trying to entice Hayden to transfer from one of the mods on Rivals.

Isn't that the definition of collusion? Especially since he's not in the portal

Reactions: Volunteer821
Barf….
Just made UGA’s path a lot easier…while there is no workable solution, would be great if kids had to declare playing status before CFP Votes. It’s just gotten silly with the opt outs. Kid could play for a natty…

OSU deserves to be absolutely embarrassed, but I really hope that they embarrass uga first and then fail miserably against TCU.

That’s the best playoff and nc game scenario as I see it…👿🤬😡🤯

Next year score 3 touchdowns per quarter with the first string, then let the backups have the 4th quarter for 3 more. Every stinking game. No opponent survives next season without being totally annihilated. No more mister nice guy. Hell hath no fury like a VFL scorned. 15-0 with a vengeance 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back