Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's still a few weeks before kickoff. I figure I need to share this with you morans now.

1 pint of whole milk
1.5 lbs of American White Cheese (freshly grated or freshly sliced from deli)
jalapeno diced up or small can of green chiles

You pour the milk in a large pot, slowly bring it up to temperature at low to medium low heat (about 150 degrees), gradually add in cheese and stir until it melts, added in the peppers and keep stirring until all the cheese is melted in. It'll be pretty runny, lower the heat and it'll thicken up.

You now have cheese dip to rival any Mexican restaurant. Enjoy on game days with your favorite chips :)

Completely agree on all accounts. We gave up 30 points a game and nearly a hundo 20+yard plays. That is staggeringly bad. And no signs of life in the secondary really. Turnage I guess. Can’t blame depth, that is an ingredient to success. Not exclusive of the quality of our play.
Maybe I'm seeing the wrong thing, but cfbstats shows 61.

85th worse nationally, but we also defended the 2nd most plays in the entire country. Seems our rate of about 6% is pretty average.

FZXV4i3X0AMwS3A

Since it's still a few weeks before kickoff. I figure I need to share this with you morans now.

1 pint of whole milk
1.5 lbs of American White Cheese (freshly grated or freshly sliced from deli)
jalapeno diced up or small can of green chiles

You pour the milk in a large pot, slowly bring it up to temperature at low to medium low heat (about 150 degrees), gradually add in cheese and stir until it melts, added in the peppers and keep stirring until all the cheese is melted in. It'll be pretty runny, lower the heat and it'll thicken up.

You now have cheese dip to rival any Mexican restaurant. Enjoy on game days with your favorite chips :)

Is funny. Exactly what I made for the 1st time last night. Only difference was quantities and a few spices. Turned out really good.

Cheat tip: Use a double boiler. If you don't have that, used a pyrex or metal mixing bowl resting on top of a pot of boiling water. Don't have to worry with burning/sticking.

Anyone have any idea why Notre Dame is recruiting their faces off right now? I don't get it.

They’ve been a consistent top 10 team over the past 5 years. Now they have a Freeman who is a great recruiter. So it’s kind of the perfect storm for them right now.

I don’t think Freeman will be able to match Kelly’s success. I predict their current run will be over soon.

Is funny. Exactly what I made for the 1st time last night. Only difference was quantities and a few spices. Turned out really good.

Cheat tip: Use a double boiler. If you don't have that, used a pyrex or metal mixing bowl resting on top of a pot of boiling water. Don't have to worry with burning/sticking.

Made it last night as well! Yields a lot of dip too. We mixed it with some taco rice it was delicious, had it for lunch today as well.

The wife doesn't like it spicy or anything. If I was making it for myself I think I'd toss in some chorizo or something.

Made it last night as well! Yields a lot of dip too. We mixed it with some taco rice it was delicious, had it for lunch today as well.

The wife doesn't like it spicy or anything. If I was making it for myself I think I'd toss in some chorizo or something.

I'd say that did make a lot! My recipe was just a 1/2 pound white american and around 1/2 cup of milk(called for 1/4 but was too thick). Used a whole 4 oz can of green chilis though. Also, 1/4 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp garlic salt, and a dash of cayenne.

Understand on the spicy. I'm the only one in my house that likes spicy food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back