Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The narrative seems to be that game film doesn't matter. They just want measurables and arm strength and the rest will be fixed by their scheme and NFL guys around him.
Worked aces for Jeff George, Tim Couch, Jamarcus Russell...stop me when a name sounds familiar.

I hope we beat GA by fiddy. My mom's side of the family is from GA and they have been obnoxious since winning the title and even more this week. I can't even speak with them. They put me on a group text and all they do is bark. WTF!

I live and work in GA and am surrounded by ignorant dawg fans, so I completely understand the frustration. I will be insufferable when we beat them because of how much they suck. How does one go about barking like a dog in text form in the first place, and then expect to be taken seriously?…much less when they’re doing it in your face as a grown human being?

MY COACH. Put me in, I’m ready.

Last edited:

mikey-saba.gif

Worked aces for Jeff George, Tim Couch, Jamarcus Russell...stop me when a name sounds familiar.
It works both ways….. you have Josh Allen who was similar in college to Levis while sometimes you have guys like Andre ware putting up video game type stats in college that don’t make it.

I work in Finance and as such am probably more sensitive to this than others. I don't know the ins and outs of NIL but I really hope they either have financial advisors or some type of financial controls for the players. I don't care who you are, no one in college can immediately receive a large sum of money and it pan out well. There is no telling what I would have done if given 6 figures in college. I think in an ideal world, universities would set up a fund that releases a certain amount every semester with the full balance set to release to them when they graduate.
I respectfully disagree on the part of the university controlling the money. NIL is private, keep it that way. For better or worse let these people deal with what they’ve earned. We need more Liberty, not more control by government

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back