Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
and because of Turner it was the easiest team to watch, that just so happened to also be a kickass team
I was a Braves fan living in the Texas Panhandle thanks to TBS when I was 11-16 years old...that was before they were good.

I was either going to be a fan of the Braves because of TBS, or the Cubbies or White Sox on WGN, or the Mets on WOR.

I picked the Braves because of Dale Murphy.

Love this, Metal Vol!! It’s great to be a Vol!

What’s your take on the game this weekend?

Honestly, think it’s gonna be something like 42-24. VOLS

THE only two ways TN loses is, if we can’t keep the pocket clean and TN beats themselves with turnovers.

Don’t think Georgias offense can score at will, although those TEs they have are really good.

If TN comes out clicking on all cylinders, it could get Ugly for Georgia.

I’ve had this convo several times since the Bama game, it shouldn’t have been that close, we should have beat Bama like 56-28. But I think our nerves crept in towards the 4th qrt, and we made mental mistakes. But I think we’ve learned from that too.

We CANNOT do that against Georgia. And I’ll go on and say this, I don’t think Georgia is as good as Bama is.

THE only two ways TN loses is if we can’t keep the pocket clean and TN beats themselves with turnovers.

Don’t think Georgias offense can score at will, although, those TEs they have are really good.

If TN comes our clicking on all cylinders, it could get Ugly for Georgia.

I’ve had this convo several times since the Bama game, it shouldn’t have been that close, we should have beat Bama like 56-28. But I think our nerves crept in towards the 4th qrt, and we made mental mistakes. But I think we’ve learned from that too.

We CANNOT do that against Georgia. And I’ll go on and say this, I don’t think Georgia is as good as Bama is.

Not to mention we gifted them 7 points at the end and still won

I was a Braves fan living in the Texas Panhandle thanks to TBS when I was 11-16 years old...that was before they were good.

I was either going to be a fan of the Braves because of TBS, or the Cubbies or White Sox on WGN, or the Mets on WOR.

I picked the Braves because of Dale Murphy.
Texas Panhandle?! I always knew you were a tumbleweed.

You're right, before the big TV contracts and media expansion/availability, you were kind of at the mercy of whatever you had access to.

It's probably why there are so many ND fans in the midwest and northeast, aside from the Catholicism tie in.

THE only two ways TN loses is, if we can’t keep the pocket clean and TN beats themselves with turnovers.

Don’t think Georgias offense can score at will, although those TEs they have are really good.

Well, nobody would ever know since they don’t have to play each other 😂.. that is the one thing I like about our SEC newcomers, they are going to have to shake things up schedule-wise

Well, nobody would ever know since they don’t have to play each other 😂.. that is the one thing I like about our SEC newcomers, they are going to have to shake things up schedule-wise

Think it’s funny that the SEC kinda gave us the shaft on scheduling and we have been like a juggernaut.

Man I don't know...something has me leaning with us really blowing this one wide open. I get this feeling Georgia plays nervous and makes quite a few mistakes.

Offensively we have everyone back and healthy, and I think on defense Burrell is the only guy we'll be missing. (Unless Hadden/Charles are still out?)

I just got a feeling we do something crazy like break the record for most points against them in the series (51 in 2006 is current highest by TN).

It's weird I feel Bama would wipe the floor with Georgia, but I also feel like this isn't as good of a matchup for us. Especially with it being on the road. The TEs will be a major mismatch for our defense I'm afraid. I feel like Georgia's secondary and linebacker play will be better than Bama's and we aren't going to get ANY borderline calls.

Hype'l between the hedges like the unfazed monkey gif.
1*MQhvc6sd4p-PRWMeIyTBFA.gif

There are no mental hurdles against Georgia. We’re in their head like Bama, like Kentucky. They see what’s coming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back