Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of NIL, the DBs owe the fanbase money. I hope they are able to improve over the bye week. Martinez is the weak link on the team right meow.
Martinez inherited a SR CB, that's it. Rest he is having to coach and build. Ill take SEC experience, right meow. Dont wanna shake things up, as we're headed in right direction.

Speaking of NIL, the DBs owe the fanbase money. I hope they are able to improve over the bye week. Martinez is the weak link on the team right meow.

Yep. It's not like this could not have been and was predicted despite revisionist and apologist narratives. Now that Heup has even called it out maybe some will get a clue.

My hope was Bank's expertise with secondaries was going to impact his and their performance. I still hope that, but have a lot of sideye going on.

Martinez inherited a SR CB, that's it. Rest he is having to coach and build. Ill take SEC experience, right meow. Dont wanna shake things up, as we're headed in right direction.
I'm not saying he should be fired. But he does need to either step up or overhaul the roster. 23 class appears to address it but may need some portal success.

I'm not saying he should be fired. But he does need to either step up or overhaul the roster. 23 class appears to address it but may need some portal success.

Turnage, Hadden, Turrentine, Walker from portal last 2 years...they are trying. We lost a few bodies to the portal as well, not sure they would have been starters but they would have at least given us depth.

Are you just visiting or living here now? We live in Billings.

If you have any extra time, head on up to Glacier; it should be peak fall color up there, at least on the east side. Here is the link to an article that I just published in "Distinctly Montana," based on our trip up there last year, which gives you a good idea of just how gorgeous it is up there this time of year if Mother Nature decides to cooperate fully: Montana’s Annual Autumnal Gold Rush.
Hey Rex! Long time, no see 🙋‍♂️

It is bizarre to me that 1 and 2 are all that we have at safety. You mean Turrentine, Walker, Slaughter, none of them are better? Heck, Charles took Tank's job last year before he got injured. Why not move him back to safety, especially if Burrell gets back. I don't get what we're doing.

Are you just visiting or living here now? We live in Billings.

If you have any extra time, head on up to Glacier; it should be peak fall color up there, at least on the east side. Here is the link to an article that I just published in "Distinctly Montana," based on our trip up there last year, which gives you a good idea of just how gorgeous it is up there this time of year if Mother Nature decides to cooperate fully: Montana’s Annual Autumnal Gold Rush.
I tried to tell my daughter to go to the northern Rockies and rent a cabin for her honey moon this week so they could see the fall colors...but she was determined to go to Siesta Key down by Sarasota...that didn't work out too well for them thanks to Ian and they ended up having to skeddadle tuesday morning..

She should have listened to the old man..🤷‍♂️

Oh, if you're over near Bozeman, the Crazy Mountains would be a nice and much closer alternative. Here is my article on that area: The Crazy Mountains: Montana’s Less-Heralded Alternative to the Tetons. The Crazies, however, don't have anywhere near the fall color that Glacier does.

My man, what an insightful and handy article. You just wrote that too! That was great.

My dad, brother, and nephew actually just hiked the crazies in July or August and very much enjoyed it. Question, one of the readers commented that they were closed due to the flooding…. True??

Oh def need to hit the portal. It's def should be a priority level 1 topic, just like passing an AYCE Boneless Wings deal. You could prob just pass er on right by, but, you better not! You better, dont you do it!

BTW 88 OT: Now streaming on Amazon...this may be one of the best movies ever made. 90F214B5-A33A-4CB1-B795-45A3D7D7BD90.gif

'I thought you'd be bigger than that'

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back