Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tillman is going to be a decoy for the 1st few minutes and might even be limping a little and after HH has been targeting TE, Bru and Jalin for 5-6 passes out of nowhere HH is going to hit Tillman on a go route and the limping goes away and this offense foot is on those Gators throat and they will never recover. I said what I said

Probably none of this is true

Tillman is going to be a decoy for the 1st few minutes and might even be limping a little and after HH has been targeting TE, Bru and Jalin for 5-6 passes out of nowhere HH is going to hit Tillman on a go route and the limping goes away and this offense foot is on those Gators throat and they will never recover. I said what I said

I used to dream in the 2016 off-season that Jalen Hurd was going to stiff arm Jalen Tabor on the way to a 60 yd TD. I got a good consolation in Jennings juking him on the go ahead TD

Reactions: tnvols72
I hate betting spreads in football, but the books want people to take +10.5
I believer @bignewt said it, the Vols havent covered that spread in years they wont people to take UF. A lot of money has come in on UF and the line hasnt budged, Why?

Don’t forget the it opened at -9.5 and almost immediately crossed 10. The idea that books want to balance money on each side is more of a half-truth. If they had smart money come in on Tennessee when the number was under 10 it would take a lot more than a 60/40 split on UF now to move it back, especially if it’s mostly public money

And they say Volnation is extreme.

So this is what this country has come to. For this to be a crime, she would have to have the capability/capacity to carry out the “threat”. Otherwise, it’s like saying “I’m going to kill myself if Utah loses”. It’s an expression of potential despair. #wokeness

417CD332-F958-4AB7-AC62-1A5EFC2EBB2A.gif

This reminds me 🥹

1663893690909.gif

So this is what this country has come to. For this to be a crime, she would have to have the capability/capacity to carry out the “threat”. Otherwise, it’s like saying “I’m going to kill myself if Utah loses”. It’s an expression of potential despair. #wokeness

View attachment 492917
Something interesting ive learned today, is that Utah is one of 25 college with a nuclear reactor on campus. Now, how close she could get or if she could get close to doing something who knows, but it was somewhat of a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back