Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really excited yet very nervous for Saturday, I’ll be in section PP like I usually am if I go to games, I’ll sit there about an hour before kickoff and say a prayer for us. Finally ending this 15 year incompetence and getting back to real Tennessee football expectations. We are no longer a laughing stock and Saturday is when we put the country on notice that the Big Orange is back and running.

I’m really excited yet very nervous for Saturday, I’ll be in section PP like I usually am if I go to games, I’ll sit there about an hour before kickoff and say a prayer for us. Finally ending this 15 year incompetence and getting back to real Tennessee football expectations. We are no longer a laughing stock and Saturday is when we put the country on notice that the Big Orange is back and running.
🙏

I still haven’t addressed fully your call out on butchna and I. I’m a woman and we never forget and it will come outta of nowhere. 😁😉.

Oh, I remember the many many times you both called me out when I said Pruitt was a bad hire and would be a **** coach, but you both claimed otherwise. Do we really want to go down that path?

Agreed. I know there have been games that we lost in which we were the better team but this time just feels different. For the first time in forever, we don’t have a goofball running the football program which likely attributed to some of those losses.

Last edited:
Heupel said the staff will make a verdict on Tillman tomorrow and "we will all" know about it tomorrow afternoon.
Heupel said the staff will make a verdict on Tillman tomorrow and "we will all" know about it tomorrow afternoon.
matts is gold. You can take what he said to the bank

Oh, I remember the many many times you both called me out when I said Pruitt was a bad hire and would be a **** coach, but you both claimed otherwise. Do we really want to go down that path?
Yes let’s, you thought it important at the time. I do now. I can’t really speak for butchna here, but I’ll dive into a well chewed up rabbit hole by you. Did it ever reach your joyous nega vol mind that we were just supporting the current head coach, regardless? Because he was at the time. Were we right?, we both hoped he would be at the time, as all VOL fans should, as we all know, he wasn’t.

You want me to shop around and find you a new brown bag to sport around? I liked it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back