Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear me out, I don’t like this, but Tillman being out could be a blessing for this team longer term. A) We’re a bad matchup for Florida. We don’t have to play an A+ game to beat them like we will Bama and UGA. B) as many have said, before this time last year no one knew who Tillman was, and he and Hooker obviously created a strong bond. C) Tillman has been Hookers security blanket, potentially stunting the growth of some of our other Receivers and definitely stunting any bond. D) this will force team growth between Hooker and all the receivers to win a very winnable game Saturday. They have all week to prepare too. E) this could lead to much more potent offense as the year progresses.

WGWTMFA

Tennessee 38
Florida 17

Come on in, the water’s fine.

I think the florida defense is a lot better than ppl are giving credit. I just hope their offense didn’t miraculously figure things out this week.. it would be such a UT/uf thing to happen

To each their own.

All the people who cover UF and see them everyday don’t even think that.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
100 out of 100 coaches would take AR over Patti lol come on man
Bass.. The matchup of AR and our defense existed before the Tillman news. Itt is what it is. It's not scarier now. You play him like defenses played JG. Make him throw it and Limit the run as much as possible.

I think no Tillman sucks. But it also could open things up a bit as Hooker may spread the ball around more. Also will make it more difficult for Florida to focus on a single WR.

Small should be good to go though it sounds like, we also have the Bye after this game. Would rather Tillman get back to 100% for the harder SEC matchups ahead.

I definitely think we can beat Florida without him.

Really? Are we good? We’ve played two teams Georgia state would manhandle and Pitt. Our offense was abysmal at Pitt and that was with Tillman. And if we hadn’t taken out Slovis the second half would’ve been a lot different.

I’ve seen nothing that has shown that we have arrived. Hooker still throwing it high, run game is non existent so far, small and Sampson are hurt and Tillman is out. defense seems to be playing well, but again, they have not been tested.

I think we win too bc Fl is terrible. But we’ve all said this before

If terrible offense is still scoring 34, racking up almost 420 yards and leaving about 10-14 pts on the field Bc of dropped passes and missed throws then sign me up for that offense.

I think no Tillman sucks. But it also could open things up a bit as Hooker may spread the ball around more. Also will make it more difficult for Florida to focus on a single WR.

Small should be good to go though it sounds like, we also have the Bye after this game. Would rather Tillman get back to 100% for the harder SEC matchups ahead.

I definitely think we can beat Florida without him.
DEBECDFF-62CE-4F7D-8CFF-39CFF9E433E9.gif

They are very good at running the ball. But our offense was horrible against Pitt. It’s revisionist history to act otherwise. We scored 3 points in the second half
We played the worst we could under the circumstances and still won. Champions learn to win in the worst circumstances. We will be at home, not worried. Matter of fact LSU would worry me more, but we have a game to win this weekend first.

We played the worst we could under the circumstances and still won. Champions learn to win in the worst circumstances. We will be at home, not worried. Matter of fact LSU would worry me more, but we have a game to win this weekend first.
I don’t disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back