Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPAs are alright I'm just sick of them. It's all anyone ever has anymore. Every bar you can choose between bud light, hard seltzer, or 37 different ipas. How bout we just have 24 IPAs and get some other types.

That is the problem I have with them too. I go in and ask for a lager and get the "we don't have any lagers but you are welcome to try one of our 37 ipas".

Reactions: Sleegro
It definitely does help some, but it doesn't help enough on this kind of pain to be worth the cost. (I have to take a LOT to really tell the difference...I mean this is chronic extreme pain) I'm hoping the cost comes down a lot now that there are so many suppliers.
Check out TENNECBD by Labcanna. They do high dosage CBD geared towards vets and cancer/pain management. And if you can't afford it, they have a form you can fill out and get up to 70% off.

Maybe I'm just a simpleton, but I'd rather have my bud light. I dont drink with my pinky in the air lol. Just a good ol boy
I drink that or Coors and all those too. I'm definitely no beer snob. But I like some other varieties sometimes too. Hell I probably took down at least a 12 pack of natty light every night in college. But I don't drink as often anymore.

Because they have to offer things to get you to come watch what is probably an average product. Baseball has become a social event to many unlike what happens in a big time college stadium. It probably also has to do with the number of people that attend the event. There are still a vast majority of people who just drink lite beer. They are maximizing their cooler space.
I remember back in the day I'm going to Houston Astro games in the Astrodome and the only thing served was watered down Pearl.

I’m not sure why people aren’t willing to try beer beyond BL, ML, Coors, etc......especially pilsners....it tastes better, has a higher alcohol content, isn’t that much more expensive and is readily available in most areas now. Give craft beer a shot!!

I’m not sure why people aren’t willing to try beer beyond BL, ML, Coors, etc......especially pilsners....it tastes better, has a higher alcohol content, isn’t that much more expensive and is readily available in most areas now. Give craft beer a shot!!
Yep. Drink what you want but I laugh when people pull the machismo act with their low ABV beer.

My go-to beer is Pilsner urquell, but I do object to the expense

Craft beer junkies have to be one of the weirder groups of people... Basically they are more sophisticated versions of the Kyles who drink monsters. Like cool my guy, you have a beard and wear flannels in the summer rolled up to show your tat of the mountains and pines....
how many are actually like that? lmao I think once you start its hard to go back and you keep progressing

Reactions: DMG and chavisut
how many are actually like that? lmao I think once you start its hard to go back and you keep progressing
I’ll admit Big Gucci I’m not big I’m not big on most craft beers but when you find some you like they are great. As for game days and tailgates I go light. Basically any light beer not named Bud is my game day choice.

Craft beer junkies have to be one of the weirder groups of people... Basically they are more sophisticated versions of the Kyles who drink monsters. Like cool my guy, you have a beard and wear flannels in the summer rolled up to show your tat of the mountains and pines....
Eat granola...with goat milk! Cuz cows are plebes!

Go to one brewery in Johnson City and you’ll understand.
Have you had the Great Oak Brewing at southern craft and the label? I hate that beer, love the food but not the beer. I've tried all of the different types they offer and have not liked any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back