Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait,@nicksjuzunk, are you calling CJP an idiot? You liked the posts saying he would follow Saban then you liked this.
omgwtf.gif

He benching 440 and squatting 610. That’s top 3 in strength for UGAs team. And he’s a PWO? Gonna take some time but, “we comin.” @Bassmaster_Vol @Big Gucci Sosa

I'm going to squat today. Never hit over 355 but might try 610 because internet. I'll let you know how it goes.

Has Dobbs lost his backup role at Pitt?
looks like it's extremely close. It'll probably be based on whether the Steelers are valuing completion percentage over intangibles/scrambling ability. I have heard some rumors about Dobbs being a trade candidate as well. Steelers have had one of the most pass heavy offenses in the last 10 years, so it seems that would give Mason Rudolph a leg up. I do think Dobbs has that "gamer" quality though. He may not always light up practice, but he shows up when it counts.

On Kasim Hill...

There is a Kasim Hill in Tennessee’s online student directory and there was a new player with the quarterbacks with ‘Hill’ written on the tape on his helmet. Yesterday was first day for the expanded roster with classes starting. There has not been an updated roster released though and the folks we asked about it did not seem to know who he was.

Was this mystery guy 6'2" 232lbs?

He looked every bit of 6-foot-2 and 232 pounds.

-Patrick Brown

Sounds like Kasim Hill is on the team and enrolled at UT. Guessing we'll have confirmation from UT/Pruitt soon.

SadSimpleArchaeocete-max-1mb.gif

Edit: Newt'd
Speaking of the Bucs. They have a Tennessee kid that looks like he could be their 3rd TE that has quite the story. He was a QB/Punter at Camden HS. Walked on at Southern Arkansas University as a TE. He got invited to Bucs camp last year and made the practice squad. This preseason he has like 14 catches for about 175yds and 2TD’s so far.

looks like it's extremely close. It'll probably be based on whether the Steelers are valuing completion percentage over intangibles/scrambling ability. I have heard some rumors about Dobbs being a trade candidate as well. Steelers have had one of the most pass heavy offenses in the last 10 years, so it seems that would give Mason Rudolph a leg up. I do think Dobbs has that "gamer" quality though. He may not always light up practice, but he shows up when it counts.

Thanks

A little disappointed to hear both Friend and Pruitt are big believers in rotating guys at different positions.
Seems like teams with guys consistently at 1 spot, perform better. Understand "your best guys on the field" but be honest, there's quite the difference in Trey at guard vs Trey at tackle.

Gets prepared.

4a1dbb40-4ac2-43ce-bd34-b4029548f1bc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back