Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the cringiest dude in all of college football.

He definitely Top 5, but....
DimPrestigiousBedbug-size_restricted.gif

But no bass I’m not sayin he can do by himself and I would never.but He threw nearly 1000 more yards and only managed 8 more touchdowns from the previous year lol👀🤷🏽‍♂️
He hasn't been great no doubt. Part of that is OL and drops, and of course his OC. He needs to be better for us to make a big jump. Hopefully he will be. No one has been dealt a worse hand than him though. Chaney will help him.

Marshawn Lynch In Confrontation with Football Mom, 'Is There a Man Here?'

I see nothing wrong with what Marshawn Lynch did, but in this day and age, every and anything triggers someone.

Nope, he was out of line. Parents pay so their kids can be at your camp, they range in age from 6-16 and it is by no means any sort of real practice/training level situation.

No reason to curse at the kids & absolutely zero reason to disrespect the mother by asking if a man is with her.

Nope, he was out of line. Parents pay so their kids can be at your camp, they range in age from 6-16 and it is by no means any sort of real practice/training level situation.

No reason to curse at the kids & absolutely zero reason to disrespect the mother by asking if a man is with her.
He didn’t disrespect the mother by asking for a man?! If a husband was around, the husband would have been disrespected if he didn’t ask for him. So tip of the hat for asking. I would have appreciated him asking. If it were a woman, I would rather my wife talk or at least be with me when I do. That was the honorable thing to do. However tacky it is for a grown man to talk in front of kids like that, it ain’t like he don’t hear it at school 50x a day, maybe even saying it himself. I’m not excusing his language but, have a talk with Lynch (as she did), talk with your child on the ride home about how to properly act, which she hopefully did over gossiping on the phone with her besties. Lesson learned. He’s a better kid now. Roll on.

Last edited:
If you have a significant other, have them push in where the joint meets and hold until you feel a spasm (hopefully they feel it to). Do that 7-10 times for a few weeks and it will help.

I use a rice-filled cube for that. Although I'm always up for my lady to explore that area!

Reactions: wuwh_08
I do this a lot when sitting at church.... leg not outstretched of course.

I also do the 90 90 hip flex and there is something crazy right to where I can not sit up straight without supporting myself with my hands, even on a non spasm day

Are you a PT or have you just been through this yourself? Just curious... no shade

I do this at Physical Therapy. They showed me how to do the stretch at home and they do the manipulation to where they press on my hip but I showed my wife how to do it and she does it for me now. It worked wonders.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
with that cheater's short porch in right and a slew of left handed bats the yanks don't really need pitching.

You call it cheating bc its a short fence, lot's of people in Hall call them HR's.

Not a Yankee fan by any stretch. Just a fact. No one questions how they got hit just that they got hit.

Thomas Davis is a stand up guy. Actually a really good guy. He probably knows Crouch personally because he played not far from the Panthers.

My guess.

Edit: Turns out Crouch and TD's daughter are really good friends and he took her to prom. TD's wife has already had to step in and squash inappropriate rumors. Folks in Charlotte know the Davis family are really great people so I figured it was good ribbing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back