Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the background with Zach Smith? Is he on staff now?
He’s the wife beater that Meyer protected that ultimately costed him his job. Saban was going to hire him even tho he knew of his off field issues. Saban doesn’t care. He’d hire Hitler himself if he thought he’d help him win more football games

He wasn’t begging for current VOL WRs............
I know.. just sitting here thinking about our current roster, production and how much an improved OL and Chaney will help our current WRs. If it shows on the field this year, itll bring in some good ones next year.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
River Road BBQ is ok, but Doc Crowes would've been better for about the same price haha. Louisville has no shortage of good food to be sure. Glad you enjoyed your short stay. Next time you're in town, let me know and we'll grab lunch.
Will do..If you promise to keep my identity on the DL. I really really value my privacy on VN if you know what I mean. I have a couple of friends on VN here that know my real name, but that's about it. 👍

Reactions: Orangeburst
You were probably just trippin in your car listening to the stereo and just thought you were at the show...lol
Bad Company does not play Hot Blooded..that is Foreigner.

Brain fart.."Feel like makin love"..I get those two songs mixed up...I did a huuuuge amount of hard drugs in the 90s.

Ok, just watched the videos from today. First glance, we look like a totally different team physically. It’s almost unreal how much bigger we look across the board. We have a much larger squad this fall for sure. I know it doesn’t equate to more wins, but we look like a competitive SEC squad

Ok, just watched the videos from today. First glance, we look like a totally different team physically. It’s almost unreal how much bigger we look across the board. We have a much larger squad this fall for sure. I know it doesn’t equate to more wins, but we look like a competitive SEC squad
I’m not so sure it doesn’t equate to more wins.

You can bridge the gap between talent if the other guy can’t push you around. That’s the fundamental rule of football.

If this defensive line comes around, we’re looking at a very fun year.

giphy.gif

I’m just floored at the visual difference in our players. What a difference a competent S&C program makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back