Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 days till fall practiceeeeeeeeee
giphy.gif

Thanks for the prayers and kind words everyone

A lot of people don’t get it because we are “home” and think it’s going to be great but it’s much more complicated than that.

Imagine going on vacation with your family and finding out while you were there that there was a health issue, and now you must remain in this vacationing country where you have nothing except your packed bags. Your job, friends, dog and 95% of your possessions remain at home.

It is a blessing to be with family here but to say my world has been completely turned on it’s head is an understatement and I’m struggling with the loss of control. I literally cannot even decide the country I live in at the moment.

Just a little raw moment from me... I know all the “right” answers, but I’m pretty authentic with how I feel about this process in this moment
✌🏻
Prayers for you and yours, Nick.

Why is Nebraska getting so much love this off-season? I saw somewhere they're picked to win their division. Big 10 that bad?
That side is. And Scott Frost is a media darling. Win at UCF abd went home to resurrect his Alma mater... Easy to root for

Pruitt has known him a long time. He’s a physical freak. He got here after the season started. Injured his shoulder in the spring. He may not have it. But it’s waaaaaaay too early to make that call.
You can tell who is an optimist, and who is a pessimist by these responses. Both has the same information and draws different conclusions.

Thanks for the prayers and kind words everyone

A lot of people don’t get it because we are “home” and think it’s going to be great but it’s much more complicated than that.

Imagine going on vacation with your family and finding out while you were there that there was a health issue, and now you must remain in this vacationing country where you have nothing except your packed bags. Your job, friends, dog and 95% of your possessions remain at home.

It is a blessing to be with family here but to say my world has been completely turned on it’s head is an understatement and I’m struggling with the loss of control. I literally cannot even decide the country I live in at the moment.

Just a little raw moment from me... I know all the “right” answers, but I’m pretty authentic with how I feel about this process in this moment
✌🏻
1563771585685.gif

12:54

50:25 - You scared "Pu**y"

54:25

1:24:00 - That was a great hit, but I got the ball.

Man that's awesome. They way our OL bullied, the way Al played, the big time throws by Tee and catches by our WRs, and the twinkle in Big Phil's eye during the interview was great to see. He knew he was in arm's length of the highest peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back