Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruitt on Chaney and the new coaches.

"They’ve done a really good job with building relationships with our players. Very personal. I think our guys have done a nice job this spring in the 15 practice implementing a plan, creating a standard and expectation, that they expect them to work to everyday when it comes to preparation on and off the field, even in the classroom. I really like the vibe in our program right now on both sides of the ball. Our players are heavily involved in recruiting, our team likes each other. It’s one of those deals where this time last year, when you’re in the office, you never see the players. Now we can’t run them out of our office. They’re up here all the time. I’m really excited about this football team.”

If Florida is Kevin McCallister, we're sitting here preseason like:
giphy.gif

I’d say just a semi for now...don’t go full wood four hour viagara induced stiffie until we beat UF or UGA.
i don't know htat we win either game. but i do agree with coach. the vibe is very positive. i just don't know what that translates in to on the field yet. gotta think it's going to do nothing but help going forward.

Reactions: Sleegro
Fulmer has made it clear that through interviews and the coaching hires this offseason that football is his priority and if that does well all the other programs will benefit. In recruits threads I have seen it mention multiple times how UT track program use to be top notch but fell off and it hurts us when a kid wants to play football and run track. Does anyone who follow track and field know if Fulmer has been putting additional resources into the track program to try to get them back on top to help with football recruiting?

Pruitt on Chaney and the new coaches.

Thanks for the post, Sleegro. This is really all I needed to see. This tells me this roster is figuring it all out and believes in their coaching staff as well as themselves. That makes all the work fun again. Much more to do, but it looks like they are clearly on the right path now. Enjoy the journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back