Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I recall that wasn’t the only 4th down conversion. Maybe even 3 or 4. American football has 4 downs, and you either have to dial up a good call or you need someone to make a play. If you just stop one, you win.

Edit: and with analytics these days, you will see more teams go for it on 4th down in certain spots on the field.

Yeah UF had a whole bag of lucky 4th down plays that day. Made me wanna puke. Hell I think one time they were even going to punt, then Butch called a timeout...they changed their mind, went for it, and made it.

Goodness our luck versus them has been just atrocious.

Random question but my family has an outdoor cat for over 15 years thats still alive and going strong. Is that normal for them to live that long?

Reactions: Souce
Base ball Vols just won their series in Gainesville...b2b wins yesterday and today. All three games were one run games.

Both wins were closed... And we came back down 4 runs in the 7th today.

Last series of the season at home against ole Miss next weekend.

We likely eliminated Florida from the NCAA tournament.

But I recall that wasn’t the only 4th down conversion. Maybe even 3 or 4. American football has 4 downs, and you either have to dial up a good call or you need someone to make a play. If you just stop one, you win.

Edit: and with analytics these days, you will see more teams go for it on 4th down in certain spots on the field.
I think they were 5-5 or 6-6 on 4th. Most came in the final 8ish minutes

Base ball Vols just won their series in Gainesville...b2b wins yesterday and today. All three games were one run games.

Both wins were closed... And we came back down 4 runs in the 7th today.

Last series of the season at home against ole Miss next weekend.

We likely eliminated Florida from the NCAA tournament.

Vitello should get himself a raise. Let’s get at least one more win and hopefully two.

Vitello should get himself a raise. Let’s get at least one more win and hopefully two.

Hope so! Watching the college World Series live is definitely on my bucket list. I’d love to get to watch the Vols in it and I think Vitello is good enough to get us there in the near future. Hope we can keep him here and keep him happy.

Reactions: VolGee4
I personally don't give a crying rat's hind quarters about any of this. My buddy talks about that how these social media apps make 'dating' shooting fish in a barrel these days. My buddy is like Hank the angry drunk dwarf but has game, so, surprisingly he prob doesnt need the app. Which is shocking, at first glance you'd think he was auditioning for a metro sexual role for midget wrestling.

Fortunately i dont have to worry about that ****, also think SM is the dumbest invention of all time. No clue how any of that ish works, but, instead of feeling bad.....git r dun. Hey, why not? amirite?
Ummm....got something you needed to get off your chest?

The last thing I want to see is Dabo at bama. Let 'em steal Smart from UGA instead. At least an opponent gets weakened. Hell, I'd rather see Pruitt there than Dabo. Anybody but Dabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back