Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk there's been I think just a handful of players who them leaving UT I got upset about.

Admiral has been the hardest oddly enough, maybe it's because I remember his entire 4 years and have been very closely watching his progression as a player...and because he wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Real talk there's been I think just a handful of players who them leaving UT I got upset about.

Admiral has been the hardest oddly enough, maybe it's because I remember his entire 4 years and have been very closely watching his progression as a player...and because he wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Eric Berry, Derek Barnett, and dobbs were up there with me.

Peyton, Dobbs, James Stewart, Ron Slay....Peyton & Little Man were my first two favorite UT players and Slay is/has been my favorite former basketVOL for awhile (although a few guys on this team are in the conversation now)

Loved Berry & Barnett as well but both leaving after 3 years meant less attachment I guess. Plus unfortunately for Berry the whole Kiffin departure kind of drew attention.

I'll never forget Josh Richardson's final game. We were gonna lose to SCjr so Barnes decided to get him out of the game for his curtain call. He goes to the sideline and breaks down in tears as Barnes hugs him. Man...that got me.

How does that make sense? If he can play Wade can coach...its known he was talking about Smart on the tap!
it-is-known-gif-2.gif

I'll never forget Josh Richardson's final game. We were gonna lose to SCjr so Barnes decided to get him out of the game for his curtain call. He goes to the sideline and breaks down in tears as Barnes hugs him. Man...that got me.

That's weird because Josh didn't play for Barnes. He was drafted in 2015 about 2 months after Barnes was hired.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
He had the recruiting. It just turns out inner city kids can't connect with someone who says "darn" or "H-E-double-hockey-sticks". Whodathunk.

Well that's friggin disappointing bullcrap! How can I reach these kids if they want to beach about my harsh as heck vocabulary, it's pretty daggum difficult I tell you what!

I read the thread before it got taken down. It's sick that there were people encouraging that guy and cheering on what he did. I like to imagine these psychos as one offs, but people don't do what that guy did in a vacuum. I don't know what the solution is.
Is there a solution. 95% of the population is sane and can disagree heated and peacefully. The 5% mucks it up for everyone. We are all different, ain't no way around it. People don't choose what religion they are born into, what color they are, and where they live. There are so many different denominations of Christianity, which one is "right"? That is the same with any religion.

Reactions: T Dog
He had the recruiting. It just turns out inner city kids can't connect with someone who says "darn" or "H-E-double-hockey-sticks". Whodathunk.
lol....my dad hates him. Whenever I see Pastner at Tech, I snap a picture and send it to my dad. Just so that he can get his daily cursing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back