Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the Tennessee fanbase/alumni, I don't think he anyone cares what we did over 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud, but there comes a time when folks have to stop dwelling on the past so much. It's ridiculous.
That's true of every fanbase. Every team has its history that its fanbase knows very well, except Bama who has all kinds of bandwagon fans who don't even know more than 5 players on the current team. That's part of what makes us fans.

Also. Either Butch use to have an iPhone and now doesn’t, or those messages are faked.

Every coach at UT has IPhones. I honestly really doubt anything that guy says. He seems like he’s nuts anyways. Butch was a nut and sketchy stuff went down but he just seems like he’s on a witch hunt.

Every coach at UT has IPhones. I honestly really doubt anything that guy says. He seems like he’s nuts anyways. Butch was a nut and sketchy stuff went down but he just seems like he’s on a witch hunt.
Interesting. Message shows he sent it to an iPhone originally but now shows his number as a non iPhone. First thing I noticed😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back