Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braves win 9-5 after an insane 8th inning. Phillies lose on a runner tagging and leaving too early (lol). Braves division lead at 4.5 games.

Fun times! Braves have been a joy to watch this year. Reminds me a little of the 90s - young talented players having fun playing the game

Reactions: JacketVol
Fun times! Braves have been a joy to watch this year. Reminds me a little of the 90s - young talented players having fun playing the game
So much fun. If you got down on the Braves or baseball in general over the last decade, this is a great time to jump back in. Braves are loaded and set up to be good for years.

She is loving it so far. We are excited that’s where she chose.

I had a great time there while in college. What's her major? Tell her to take Dr. Barnett for any History classes she has (and that he teaches). He is the best history professor, period. Also, Dr. Milliron is the one she should look at for psychology. He was really engaging and made the class enjoyable.

Look at what happens when some of these guys get to the nfl and start showing out. Atrophy isn't the right word. Undeveloped sure, but that can turn around pretty quickly.

Yep. The coaches have talked about how the players were lining up incorrectly, not taking the right angles, using poor tackling techniques and running lazy routes-- all correctable by a good teaching staff. Add a better attitude and better technique to talent and it's a different team.

Yep. The coaches have talked about how the players were lining up incorrectly, not taking the right angles, using poor tackling techniques and running lazy routes-- all correctable by a good teaching staff. Add a better attitude and better technique to talent and it's a different team.

Back from a long absence, and two observations:

(1) I used to not love the black outline on the away jerseys, but I am loving the look now. Maybe it’s the nostalgia, maybe the general retro appeal. In any case, wish we were wearing that this year in games. (We are not, correct?)

(2) This VN site redesign tho!

Also, GBO.

Back from a long absence, and two observations:

(1) I used to not love the black outline on the away jerseys, but I am loving the look now. Maybe it’s the nostalgia, maybe the general retro appeal. In any case, wish we were wearing that this year in games. (We are not, correct?)

(2) This VN site redesign tho!

Also, GBO.
Agreed on both points. I always liked the black outline though.

raw

Reactions: SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back