Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't speak for everyone but it doesn't move the needle for me because it's speculation and I don't think Venables gets hired. It's not a promotion and it's at a lesser school. Just don't see it as possible. The guy could have had a head coaching job this cycle. Why leave Clemson to take a DC job at Ark?

Doubling his salary is a start?

jUweeEt.gif

What a great movie.

Could have quadrupled it by taking a head coaching job.

There's a lot more risk and responsibility in that. Keeping everything the same from a responsibility standpoint, being closer to his home/alma mater, and doubling salary is plenty of reason.

Can't speak for everyone but it doesn't move the needle for me because it's speculation and I don't think Venables gets hired. It's not a promotion and it's at a lesser school. Just don't see it as possible. The guy could have had a head coaching job this cycle. Why leave Clemson to take a DC job at Ark?

Some people don't want to head coach like Chavis..

Reactions: 1 person
There's a lot more risk and responsibility in that. Keeping everything the same from a responsibility standpoint, being closer to his home/alma mater, and doubling salary is plenty of reason.

Ok. I just don't think he leaves Clemson for Arkansas. He will get another raise at Clemson. Just my prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back