Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
10k online in the middle of the day waiting for the shoe to drop
congressmen calling Phil... get this sh!t done, tax revenue is taking an Al wilson hit

#TNdomesticproduct

Last edited:
What were those kids thinking? You have Rock Gullickson telling you what it takes to make it to the pros and you blow off workouts?

I’m not sold on Rock...never was. Being a strength coach in the NfL is wayy different than college. It’s more geared toward maintanence and rehab. Most nfl guys have their own personal trainers and work like dogs on their own. College kids need to be inline and pushed. Not a shot against rock but just don’t think he was the answer.

Reactions: 3 people
This is dumb. Its a recruiting dead period. Who cares if they coach during the CFP. Kirby did it two years ago with UGA. Didn't affect them at all.

It’s not a recruiting dead period. That changed along with the early signing date. We’re hosting recruits this weekend.

DM really likes Steele. Has been talking Him up for a few weeks. Mentioning he has worked for 5 national title coaches

That's the thing if you look at resumes alone Pruitt and Tucker are way better than Steele's. Just because he is a Tennessee grad should have no bearing you hire the best coach for your program

Reactions: 2 people
I’m not sold on Rock...never was. Being a strength coach in the NfL is wayy different than college. It’s more geared toward maintanence and rehab. Most nfl guys have their own personal trainers and work like dogs on their own. College kids need to be inline and pushed. Not a shot against rock but just don’t think he was the answer.

Yeah I'd have no issue if Pruitt or whoever shows him the door. Haven't been impressed with him.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back