Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouch wasn't that bad, he finished the his second year here playing pretty well. He was essentially just an edge guy his first year. Maybe didn't live up to his ranking, but was still decent. Peterson was definitely worse.
Crouch was pretty decent in run support by the end of the season. His pass coverage at linebacker was beyond awful. Did he leave Michigan St.?

I still blame @InVOLuntary . Go to Pompeii during Volcano season he says. Enjoy the views he says. It’s an awesome experience he says…Luckily, I decided to check out a fishing charter.

Come to think of it, it’s probably payback for when I sent him for surfing lessons at the Red Sea right when Moses and the Israelites were leaving Egypt. Gnarly bitchin’ wave action that day and yet he acted like I should know about God’s plans for Moses…😇
Trying to drag you into off-topic country. Ain’t nothing wrong with that Golden Calf Aaron whipped up, I say! 😒

Thanks Doc! 90% of my job is working in Covenant's facilities and around UTMCK. Since I've been shopping for Hokas, I've noticed a ton of hospital employees wearing them. There's been others post they like the Bondis. I'll have to definitely check those out

If you wear them every day, then try to get 2 pair and alternate.

A running shoe’s sole needs 24 hours to recover the compression of a days use. If you wear the same pair every day, then the sole will lose its cushion in under a year.
They will last much longer and be much more comfortable if the sole gets to recover.
I watch for sales and buy multiple pairs when the price is better. I caught a good sale and bought 4 pair (different colors). I have worn them for 3 years now and still going strong.

Same advice for avid runners. You need more than one pair if you run daily.

If you wear them every day, then try to get 2 pair and alternate.

A running shoe’s sole needs 24 hours to recover the compression of a days use. If you wear the same pair every day, then the sole will lose its cushion in under a year.
They will last much longer and be much more comfortable if the sole gets to recover.
I watch for sales and buy multiple pairs when the price is better. I caught a good sale and bought 4 pair (different colors). I have worn them for 3 years now and still going strong.

Same advice for avid runners. You need more than one pair if you run daily.
I don't run anymore but I walk alot, would you recommend buying a second pair for work? I got the hiking style Kaha for work

Last edited:
I have nothing 😞.

You have tons and I heard them all (from all of you). <3 Look, neither of us is ready to throw in the towel. We've had too many ups and downs to think otherwise. Just this evening he woke up not even knowing where he was and it scared the hell out of me then he went to sleep again and is back to being ok (still a bit fuzzy headed but ok).

The nurse called this evening after speaking with the doc and she's calling in some sort of super water pill tomorrow (an add on that is supposed to be taken before his regular lasix that he's supposed to be on for 10 days.) It should help with his ascites but every condition he has including the CHF he had ages ago but has found its way back, works against him in fluid retention but I've seen him here before. I've even seen him in worse condition. I don't want to downplay it too much but he's come back from the brink so many times I half wonder if he's the Prometheus character from the tv show Supernatural who dies and resurrects constantly. :D

It's just really hard dealing with the constant ups and downs but y'all have been a huge support and I want you to know that I appreciate every single one of you. I know it probably gets old at times and maybe I lean on you too much but y'all mean the world to me.

If I have any say on things we will be fighting the good fight for decades yet. :)

Last edited:
Crouch was pretty decent in run support by the end of the season. His pass coverage at linebacker was beyond awful. Did he leave Michigan St.?
This is sad. MSU brought in 2 transfer LBs and moved a DB as a third this past spring. Crouch hit the portal (in April) but I can't find that anyone picked him up. A 5-star and the highest-rated player in NC leaving high school. Seems like he would make someone a good short yardage RB, but I don't know. If JG had just handed him the d-mn ball, he would at least have one amazing memory. I hope he is doing ok. Maybe he can move down a level and get his degree if he wants it and he can deal with facing that. He would have been a hella blocking FB back in the day imo. I didn't see any of his MSU games. Not all of the portal stories are sexy.

Edit: sorry, I didn't see you two post.

Last edited:
Reactions: PA Vol and bigl3327
I could care less about in state players…that is probably the most overhyped stat…most make their name on playing inferior competition. All that being said no way of denying Ellarbee missed on Francis, Simmons and Ramil…Sanders too.

Of course, there is a lot of debate on emphasizing instate kids. However, it is also hard to deny that if we were able to have our pick of in state kids, landing something like 8 of the top 15 and 3 of the top 5 TN kids year after year, we would be sitting pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back