Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffey Jr is the greatest I've ever seen; and, while you can't go wrong calling Hank or Mays the GOAT, especially Hank...imo, Ruth is the GOAT. All of the offensive numbers, plus he won almost 100 games as a pitcher, with a 2.2 career ERA.

But as Daniel Tosh pointed out, Ruth played in a time before black athletes were allowed to play in the MLB.

I know, I know. Racist.

Look. The girl wanted grilled fish. She's almost as stubborn as her diddy so I needed to get the girl grilled fish. Probably won't happen again because she said it had to much lemon pepper seasoning on it.

This child is like Rand al'Thor. Tell her the sky is blue and she will deny it until the cows come home. 😆
Walmart sells fish, pretty good fish too. The never frozen salmon is super cheap and about as good as anything you can get at a restaurant not on the coast.

Reactions: orangejuice
Look. The girl wanted grilled fish. She's almost as stubborn as her diddy so I needed to get the girl grilled fish. Probably won't happen again because she said it had to much lemon pepper seasoning on it.

This child is like Rand al'Thor. Tell her the sky is blue and she will deny it until the cows come home. 😆
I’m laughing because I raised my teen and he is now a young adult. I’m just thankful he is a male. Much easier than teen girls I imagine. I say that because I still remember my dad nailing mine and my baby sis’s windows shut. 😂

Walmart sells fish, pretty good fish too. The never frozen salmon is super cheap and about as good as anything you can get at a restaurant not on the coast.

Yeah but then I have to cook it. I paid $13 for two pieces of cooked salmon and a side of fries that I didn't have to cook. I'll live. Lol

Hank was one of the three greatest no doubt, but as good as he was defensively...he wasn't in the same realm as Jr and Willie.

I don't want to argue about it much because I revere Hank Aaron, but those two guys were transcendent miraculously great defensive talents.
To me baseball is the most interesting conversation when it comes to the best of the best due to the insane # of stats.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back