Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we have had some very prolific offenses the past many years accompanied by low grade D. And vice versa, aka Ainge era when our D was unreal and the O looked like a JV squad.
Time to step up D and at least be serviceable. Give up yards but be ball hawks, red zone proficient or something. Dont have to be dominant.

2012 was a prime example. #1 offense in the SEC accompanied by the #14 defense (Third and Sunseri)

So imagine the fastest human you have ever viewed with your own eyes. But now there is someone running 2-3 steps ahead of them, and his name is Squirrel.

Imagine Devin Hester, with better WR skills, on PCP, running like the Indiana Jones boulder is after him.

Trying not to get too excited and be as objective as possible.

Attachments

• 85FB15A8-0AF0-4001-9A63-B6108A6893F4.jpeg
    85FB15A8-0AF0-4001-9A63-B6108A6893F4.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 14
The Squirrel White Legend grows.

I heard The Flash trained for 3 years straight for a 4 lap race with Squirrel White. Unfortunately he got lapped 3 times by Squirrel before he even completed half of a lap.
squirrel-doug.gif

Well check this out for the last three years.... compliments of ON3

• TOTAL
    2020-2022
    DRAFTED 776

• 5-STARS

DRAFTED 61 out of 101

4-STARS

DRAFTED 264 out of 1244

3-STARS

DRAFTED 359 of 5610

2-STARS

DRAFTED 92 out of 2180

SO 450 2 and 3 star guys passed those valuable 4 stars

Neither category is validated by this data. Counting all the guys with a pulse as 3 stars to skew the data does not work when nearly 1000 4 star winners get passed by the lower star groups.

Talented 4 stars and talented 3 stars and talented 2 stars are the real target and get drafted.
Lol I don't know what your arguement is but all I see from these stats are that 61% of five stars get drafted, 21% of 4 Stars get drafted, 6.4% of 3 stars get drafted and 4.2% of 2 stars get drafted. That would tell me that five and four star players have a higher likelihood of being good draftable players. That 4 stars are almost 3 times more likely to get drafted than 3 stars.

Looking at volume doesn't make any sense because even if all of the 101 five stars were draft, it would only be 13% of the total of 776 draft slots available.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
How rare is this?
I'm sitting on the front porch and a bald eagle flies into the yard, about 8-10' off the ground, right in front of the porch. I think it was gonna land, but saw me and flew off, towards Knoxville. I'm south of Knoxville about 3miles.

Must be very rare to see one, I don't think there are that many around.

Either way, those things are massive!

When my son and I were fishing in Colorado, he had just caught a massive lake trout. I got pictures of he and the trout. Put my phone away.
At that point a bald Eagle 🦅 swooped down and snatched a fish out of the water no more than 15-20 feet from our boat. The guide, my son and I just watched in awe. It was truly impressive.

He's a good storyteller but I think he's pretty clearly telling his own version of events. All of that should've been sorted out long before the wedding and if she said she'd sign she should've either signed or said outright that she wasn't going to ahead of time unless the prenup handed to her was different than what they'd agreed to. However, the word he was looking for is duress not distress and her crying because they had a spat before a wedding wouldn't have nullified her signing right then and there. Regardless, he did the right thing in that they were probably doomed from the start.

Thing I don't understand is that since he already has a kid with her, he's already on the hook. That's where the vast majority of divorce $$$ go. You can't prenup out of child support.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back