Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buried her this afternoon. Been a hard day for my wife and girls. They spent the day laying with her and giving her all the love they could before we had to let her go. We are all heartbroken. Even Winston is a little sadder than usual because his cat is gone.
View attachment 477090
Prayers for you and the family.

That information falls under the Hip aa rules.
wrestling-throwing-chairs.gif

On offense, Cedric Tillman looks like a future NFL wide receiver and Bru McCoy looks like you’d expect – a big-bodied target akin to Tillman.

Bru McCoy used his frame for a contested catch against Dee Williams.

Heupel said McCoy is “big, strong, long out on the perimeter.” It was a mostly encouraging start, although his first official practice at Tennessee showed that he’s still adjusting to the Vols’ fast-paced offense after joining them in May.
“He’s learning how to play in our offensive system and how to play from the whistle, the previous snap to the snap of the next one,” Heupel said of McCoy. “For him, I think he’s gained a much better understanding of that throughout the course of the summer. First couple weeks of June, sort of dramatically different than by the time we got to July with him.
“He’s a guy that’s played college football, right, and competed at a high level. That maturity is something that is an advantage for him in coming here and transitioning to our football program.”

“Bru, he’s always down to work,” Hooker said at the time. “I could call him at 3 a.m., and he'd be ready to go catch some balls. So, you know, it's a special thing in that receiver room, for sure.
“I pride myself on working, and trying to be the first one in and the last one out, and I always seem to catch some receivers out there catching some Jugs. Bru is … you know, a special guy. He’s big, fast, explosive, can catch the ball. Huge catch radius.”

Heupel yesterday: “Been in dialogue with the people that we need to, our administration has been. On the other side of the coin, we feel good about where that is going. Bru is healthy and ready to compete this training camp, so he’ll be involved in everything that we’re doing.”

is this a burner account for a former coach or a troll account for a Vandy/UK fan or something?

Some relative of Pruitt.
Guy didn’t exist pre Pruitt era. Then is a weirdo that tweets every hour hating heupel when literally nobody even neutral people Don’t hate heupel. The guy acts like he is the devil or something. Needs to be banned. Idiot says Kingston harris stepped on a helmet and broke his leg I mean if your a D1 athlete and do some dumb **** like that then damn but that is just a stupid rumor to make ip

Our kitty that I posted about a while back that was beginning to show sign of kidney failure got real bad real quick over the weekend. We have an appt in about an hour to put her to sleep but my wife is at home and isn't even sure she makes it until then. We have had her for 15 years. She is going to incredibly missed.
View attachment 476948
I’’m so sorry - hugs

@Volspix out here making a fool of himself.

Oh ffs why does this guy get so much circulation that now recruits have to see his BS?! Once upon a time he may have actually provided some type of media and people followed him, but then he completely changed and is just spamming and malicious.

If you have twitter, please take 10 seconds out of your life to report this troll. Maybe they'll just boot his arse altogether.

Screenshot_20220802-044633_Twitter.jpg

Honestly don’t think he should have been suspended at all…. Don’t think Bauer should’ve been suspended in the MLB either

I do think Calvin Ridley’s is BS though, but have 0 remorse for Josh Gordon. Dude had a million opportunities and squandered them all
Why do you think neither should have been suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back