Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see somebody has some guts out there
From the article: Daniels, who has yet to comment on her absence from Friday's game, also released her own letter in December, writing that her love for her Courage teammates "has never been based on their identity."

"I remain committed to my faith and my desire for people to know that my love for them isn't based on their belief system or sexuality. I pray and firmly believe that my teammates know how much I cherish them, respect them, and love them."

I just like the laughs. My only real beef with the French is I blame them for Vietnam.

They did the smart thing getting the hell out. We should've taken the hint but we were convinced the dominoes would fall and the world would turn commie. Sounds so stupid in hindsight but they believed it.

From the article: Daniels, who has yet to comment on her absence from Friday's game, also released her own letter in December, writing that her love for her Courage teammates "has never been based on their identity."

"I remain committed to my faith and my desire for people to know that my love for them isn't based on their belief system or sexuality. I pray and firmly believe that my teammates know how much I cherish them, respect them, and love them."
Good for her. That’s awesome

I think Heupel's offense makes that possible, but for that to happen, we have to get significantly better on defense. Defense is my only real concern for this team. I think Heupel will continue to put together great offenses. But can the defense keep pace?
DC Banks has to improve this year, especially on 3rd down. JMO I am not sold on him. I am not worried about the offense.

"Russell was charged with “failing to identify and giving false/fictitious information in the arrest involving Smith, as Smith’s passenger.” The report explains that Russell provided a fake name and date of birth when asked for his information by an officer.

"The officers at the scene made the decision to not arrest Russell for providing false identification, but following further investigation the decision was made to pursue legal action.

"Russell was previously arrested by College Station police earlier in the month on July 2 following an accident he was involved in. According to the report, Russell drove his car to a nearby parking lot after the accident and left the scene on foot. Police said he later “admitted to purchasing 60 dollars worth of marijuana that day.”

“We’re looking at both of those cases,” said police via the Houston Chronicle, following Russell’s latest arrest.

-- On3
Smh...
All of that for some weed???

All they can have is certain oils in Texas.
Just a dumb situation that doesn't even need to exist. Plenty of other true criminal activities in the world.

Man that kid is stupid tho. Lying to the police and then running earlier?

Smh...
All of that for some weed???

All they can have is certain oils in Texas.
Just a dumb situation that doesn't even need to exist. Plenty of other true criminal activities in the world.

Man that kid is stupid tho. Lying to the police and then running earlier?
Wasn’t there another instance of Russell getting in trouble a few months before this one?

Ah, Chapter 1 of the Negavol handbook. You have to mention orange colored glasses at least every third post. Chapter 2 brings in the "just calling it like I see it" quotes if you want to read ahead.
Chapter 1 of when someone sips too much of that orange cool aid, mentions its only this month and we can flip this person or that. Chapter 2 is two or three star kids go to the NFL without comprehending the reality that it's a much smaller percentage of those who go. I can play this game too.

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back