Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
drvenner, generally only someone who served or was closely associated with the military would know that phrase. Which?
I am a retired Army Reserve Veteran. My unit was Civil Affairs but my basic branch was Infantry. When I was in ROTC at UT, we had some guys who branched Field Artillery that I kept up with over the years, so I learned a little bit about it. I would not trade my time in the service for anything.

I am a retired Army Reserve Veteran. My unit was Civil Affairs but my basic branch was Infantry. When I was in ROTC at UT, we had some guys who branched Field Artillery that I kept up with over the years, so I learned a little bit about it. I would not trade my time in the service for anything.
Back in the day, huh Byron?

You create bonds that cannot be broken and the character that you see in people thru their sacrifices is beyond amazing. Also thank you for serving. Serving in some form is something that I wish was a National Requirement. Military, Peace Corp, Inner City Service--there is something everybody can do. You seem to appreciate things more when you have some skin in the game.

Your last name Neidermeyer?

Lets play a game.

Name TWO players, one from offense and one from defense, over the past 10 years that would most likely help this years team.
I’m going Mychal Rivera on offense…can you imagine a reliable, possible game changer at TE in this offense?

And JRM on defense…need LBs badly and he is a stud!

Lets play a game.

Name TWO players, one from offense and one from defense, over the past 10 years that would most likely help this years team.
CP and Barnett would be unbelievable additions. CP would score 15 tds in this offense and Barnett would continue with his 10-12 sacks.

Kamara would be my number 1b on offense. Cam Sutton would be my 1b on defense.

733d4e1215dcbf0117fbfcc39b8393dd_w200.gif

Basilio saying that multiple BIG BIG BIG money boosters have told White and Plowman to reopen the NIL floodgates.

We’ve had a restrictor plate in place for months, and now that the NCAA sent the notice, it’s time to go full throttle again. I hope we do.

Does that even make sense? The money doesn't come from the school.

Basilio saying that multiple BIG BIG BIG money boosters have told White and Plowman to reopen the NIL floodgates.

We’ve had a restrictor plate in place for months, and now that the NCAA sent the notice, it’s time to go full throttle again. I hope we do.
Bama just announced a plan to have a NIL activation area and a NIL store inside their stadium for their fans. We’ve got to open this up and use everything to our advantage

Lets play a game.

On offense, we could sure use Cedric Tillman.

On defense, anybody that can rush the passer so Barnett springs to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back