Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Shocked Hubbs felt that way, given his age and time in a professional industry. Surely he knows how you have to deal with bosses, regulators, sometimes the government or other authorities. Then again, I guess he's from more of an entrepreneurial background than organizational, the way he built his business. Maybe he's thinking of giving Rivals the double Gauldens soon to join On3 😆.

Regardless, glad we have adults righting this ship. I wonder how some folks make it through the real world...day to day.
That’s the way I felt as well….. history had shown us that complying with the NCAA typically led to harsher penalties. I’m glad it might be changing now.

Man...just rewatching the Mizzou, USCjr, and UK games...our offense simply looked like the opposing defenses didn't belong on the same field as them. Been a long time since I've seen that.

Also befuddling why Tiyon would transfer. He was killing it. But oh well, just weird.

If this isn't the most fun offense in CFB to watch, idk what is.
Tiyon was a bad teammate and bad for the culture…. I don’t think he would have been here anyways.

FOS Forde beat them to it.

“Column: The full bill is coming due on the Great Tennessee Fan Revolt of 2017. Let this serve as a lesson to the rest of you worthless rabble: once your betters have made their decision, sit back, nod your ugly little heads, and smile as wide as you can for whatever slop they’ve deemed appropriate to serve you up. The hoi polloi will know their place.”

- Pat Forde

Last edited:
Yup.

Paying undercompensated players/familes a few grand each...

Vs...

Literally being tied to a child sex abuse ring.

How are those even in the same stratosphere? Even if odds were "only" 50% he knew all about it...that's far worse than paying some lady's utility bill. Ffs. And yeah Pruitt is still a DA that doesn't know what asparagus is smdh

100%

Not sure if mentioned, but the other great thing about the allegations coming out and NCAA saying we are the standard for handling a situation like this, is this will shut down the negative recruiting (looking at you, Kentucky). I’m sure our coaches have been honest with recruits, and the recruits will see now with the notice that our staff has been honest, and other staffs are lying. The recruits will trust our coaches even more, knowing we will not be served anymore sanctions or maybe a minor slap in the wrist.

FOS Forde beat them to it.

"It doesn't matter that Schiano is coming off a 8 loss season, or that he's only lost fewer than 4 games in a season once in his 13 years as a head coach, or that he almost certainly knew about Sandusky's horrors, or that he had a rep for being abusive to players, or that he might flunk out in his second stint at Rutgers. Pruitt sucked and I will beat the Scihiano dead horse until the horse comes back to life so I can beat it to death again. Just wait until you see the article I write when the NCAA passes judgment."

-Forde, probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back