Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heupel surrounds himself with high character people. Huge difference. Had some dealings with Felton when he was a HS coach in Ga. No character. Same with Pruitt when he was at FSU and GA recruiting our kids. No character. No class. Was a little surprised at Ansley. Nedermyer (sp? who cares) is immature and let Pruitt lead him around by the nose. Thank God they are gone. Time to move on and leave the garbage in the past.

For all of you parents, when did you bring your kid to their first game? I’m wanting to bring my 5 year old for his first game. Maybe Akron
One time at a loud game in Neyland, everyone was screaming their head off, it was 10/10 on the loud scale. I looked down the row from me and a kid was standing on the bleachers crying and screaming for their father, who was standing and screaming towards the field. It was so loud that the dad couldn't hear the kid literally right next to him, and clearly the experience was overwhelming.

So yeah maybe a low key game.

Which drunken idiot voted for Andy to win the East? Bwahahaha
Actually the more I think of it, I bet that person was trolling the conference.
probably some old grizzled media person who thinks the sec media days are a joke, but he is required by his boss to cover it. So they thought, hell why not just mess with them With my stupid meaningless vote at this stupid meaningless event.

Fulmer’s boy.

Liked for the Pruitt dissing.

But it's not like Fulmer had many options at that point to be fair. Currie had burned all the other bridges. Though I would have been happy had he went with Currie's last target - Leach.

Ultimately, it worked out long-term. It's been a crappy ride, but here we finally are. A real coach that can elevate his talent (finally), the best QB recruit since Peyton, here.. we.. go...

Liked for the Pruitt dissing.

But it's not like Fulmer had many options at that point to be fair. Currie had burned all the other bridges. Though I would have been happy had he went with Currie's last target - Leach.

Ultimately, it worked out long-term. It's been a crappy ride, but here we finally are. A real coach that can elevate his talent (finally), the best QB recruit since Peyton, here.. we.. go...
Hindsight and all that. We all ate it up.

Hindsight and all that. We all ate it up.
We did not eat it up. It was a terrible choice from the start. A man who could not construct a proper sentence and never been a head coach even in high school? Crap hire that was bizarre from day one and only got worse. This was a program destroyer hire. No doubt about his ineptitude from the start. Don’t tell me fans liked the choice. An awful, cheating Bammer that was too stupid to avoid getting caught.

Last edited:
i-gotta-say-2cpwjb.jpg

We did not eat it up. It was a terrible choice from the start. A man who could not construct a proper sentence and never been a head coach even in high school? Crap hire that was bizarre from day one and only got worse. This was a program destroyer higher. No doubt about his ineptitude from the start. Don’t tell me fans liked the choice. An awful, cheating Bammer that was too stupid to avoid getting caught.
Just for fun, a random spattering of posts revolving just around the time of the hire. No judgments 😅 We all try to be optimistic on a new coach.

Screenshot_20220722-191029_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220722-190514_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220722-190258_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220722-190114_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220722-190032_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220722-190013_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220722-185951_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220722-185742_Chrome.jpg

We did not eat it up. It was a terrible choice from the start. A man who could not construct a proper sentence and never been a head coach even in high school? Crap hire that was bizarre from day one and only got worse. This was a program destroyer hire. No doubt about his ineptitude from the start. Don’t tell me fans liked the choice. An awful, cheating Bammer that was too stupid to avoid getting caught.

Wrong. It took a recruiting cycle and a camp, but a majority of us were salivating at lining up in I-formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back