Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Freak this is my primary ad these days, no option to X it out. The wife gives me irritated glances when she sees this lady on my screen so often. Any chance I can get some food ads? I'm actually trying to gain weight at the moment.
View attachment 472445

@Freak, I am not getting this ad. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

YES, anyone with restaurant recommendations please supply.

I always make a list and then read up on each spot and pick the favorites we want to try. Wide open too on options. Typically on beach trips I like seafood spots, but if it's a great restaurant I don't mind.

(no Applebee's though, it's a given we'll be eating good in the neighborhood)

For take out or outside picnic table dining - Sea Shack. Fresh fish cooked to order.

Hudson's as well as Dockside at Skull Creek. Most unique, best IMO, shrimp and grits are at Dockside.

Nectar Farms for southern comfort food, breakfast and such. Good gumbo they call Sea Island Stew. Open all day. Their Bluffton location also has entertainment in the evenings.

Old Oyster Factory is in a down cycle in our opinion. Good marsh views and sunsets, but meh on the food lately. Crazy Crab on the north end with the marsh views as well. Better food than OOF.

Sea Pines - Salty Dog to say you did it. Quarterdeck for a nice evening.

So many to choose from and many are good, it's sort of up to you and your tastes. Many take reservations now. Grab a restaurant book there and look them up online for the menus and reviews.

@Freak this is my primary ad these days, no option to X it out. The wife gives me irritated glances when she sees this lady on my screen so often. Any chance I can get some food ads? I'm actually trying to gain weight at the moment.
View attachment 472445

I'll put you on my add list for replies and she can see my avatar instead. Better?

We have a long way to go. I believe our BCR is in the 30% range but if we continue to recruit like this then we can close the gap to 60% fairly quickly.
We're surprisingly at 46% because 2019 and 2020 were each at 56%. Unfortunately those classes will be dropping off each of the next 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back