Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's likely a result of native islander genetics, exacerbated by the introduction of European culture. Studies have shown that Native Americans (and their historical diet) evolved a digestive system that does much more per kcal than the digestive system evolved by westerners. So, when the "rich" diet of westerners was introduced, they developed obesity issues. This also explains the heavy effect alcohol has on native Americans, as their system more efficiently processes alcohol as well.

May be a similar dynamic between Pacific Islander genetics living in an introduced western dietary culture.

My ex is Hawaiian so my daughter is half Poly. The Hawaiian men are big people and the Samoan men are gigantic people.
My ex always stayed in shape and ate good food. She always said my people are the fattest people on earth so I have to watch everything.

How's it going yall...Man what a few weeks my daughter is doing great now.Long story but I had come back and thank God I'm doing pretty decent.Im doing it for myself and her I've had the privilege of basically raising her for 7 years and being side by side for the most part...Just the look on her face I told myself on the spot You can't let this little girl down.I mean we're all we got dad brother etc has passed but being in isolation sometimes sucks.Dad passed in 19' and I never dealt with it really.Its cause a few problems I believe but thanks everyone for the support kind words ill be honest I wasn't at my wits end for a few months now i honestly thought I was gonna do something terrible so had to make a change!Its really wild how u never see urself in a situation and here we are.Take a breath be thankful u have one to still take.images.jpeg-1.jpg
Had to edit a few things lol kinda sober now it's like wait what u did just put 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Mario is stacking them.

iu

Always believed Butch lied to both Hurd and DeBord. DeBord tinkered with the offset I against Northwestern and mixing it up with the spread would have allowed us to keep defenses from teeing off on Hurd and also allowed Kamara to get more reps…some with Hurd on the field at the same time. 3 total snaps I counted the next season. DeBord “retired” and Hurd transferred. 😒
Agree. I think Debord was really good honestly despite being hamstrung with Butch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back