Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m up to the Wednesday slap fight part of the thread. I’ve got no idea what’s going on but I just stabbed some guy walking past me

I wish I could go back in time to where @nicksjuzunk is in this thread and watch him read it from a safe secure location. His reactions would be legendary!

I don’t know where you got that from.

A 2014 survey on Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders (NHPI) revealed that Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander sub-populations had higher obesity rates than both Asian Americans and white Americans. In 2014, Samoans were 5.6 times more likely to be obese as compared to the overall Asian American population.Mar 26, 2020

As Orange Crush pointed out, you're confusing a state population with an ethnic group.

I lived on the Big Island of Hawaii for ten years. The vast majority of the current population on the Big Island is of Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, and Portuguese descent. That's because those ethnic groups were brought in over the years to work on the plantations, and then eventually acquired their own properties and jobs. Most of these people are relatively short and slim. We white people from the mainland were definitely in the minority.

There were relatively few people of native Hawaiian descent living there.

There are beautiful women and great places to live everywhere. No reason to snipe at each other about it.
Agreed, Some of the prettiest I have seen have been in the small towns of Montana, Utah they are as pretty as the ones in Houston Dallas Orlando Miami LA New York that I have seen

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back