Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine. I'm on record that I don't think AP is the end all, know all that some people think he is anyway. I was just curious if he had legitimately changed his opinion.
I'm not convinced the critic post today was about Francis. I think it might be Seldon. But that is just my opinion and I know nothing.

Napier thinks he can be the HC/QB coach/play caller. It will be his likely downfall before he ever gets started. Guy never been a QB guru and suddenly tries tO do it in his biggest stage
I didn’t know anything about him other than reputation when he was hired. Immediately, I thought Butch and Pruitt clone

This will be incredible to watch

That's fine. I'm on record that I don't think AP is the end all, know all that some people think he is anyway. I was just curious if he had legitimately changed his opinion.
Sort of crazy how some worship the ground Hubbs, AP, etc. walk on
Name names. I bet there are zero people who fit either description.

yes. it isnt that bad.

The woods have a sweet, NGA Piney smell to them. Miss it, very much. Was very sad to see roads to Gardiner is completely washed out. It could take a decade to fix.

I've never been (obviously) but every time I've seen pictures or videos of the park or that part of the country in general it's looked amazing. I knew the damage was/is bad but a decade? A while ago I happened upon a youtuber who worked in the park and he was talking about how they were talking about opening up and using old wagon routes because things were just that bad. He seemed skeptical of the idea but that may be the best option to get needed things in. He also said there are a couple of communities that are going to be in real trouble because they will be completely cut off when winter comes. I guess certain areas (even when there isn't a disaster) are only passable part of the year and that is not only going to hurt the communities there but really slow down the ability to rebuild.

Hopefully things don't take as long as the projections.

Yup I had a Belgian professor teaching us analytics and the guy was off his rocker. Great laugh and spirit. Total 180 from how we stereotypically imagine their neighoring Germans. Though I guess they're more closely related to the French.

I had a Belgian tour guide who drove us around several countries in Europe. For some reason he loved to blast polka music which was made even more hilarious by the fact that he was in his 20s and most of us were college age kids and well it's polka (wtf?!). He was quirky as hell as were the other Belgians that we met but every single person was super friendly. He would tell great stories in between polka blasts.

Germany and Germans in general were friendly enough but they're different. I don't want to say cold but more reserved and stoic until they got to know you a little better but awesome people too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back