Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will have a blast there. Belgians are a fun goofy people. Well, the ones I've met anyway.
Yup I had a Belgian professor teaching us analytics and the guy was off his rocker. Great laugh and spirit. Total 180 from how we stereotypically imagine their neighoring Germans. Though I guess they're more closely related to the French.

I had one maybe a quarter of that size in my yard.
Fortunately I killed them all before I dug up the nest and realized how massive it was!

But ladies and gentlemen, I bought this stuff, Stryker 54 (ended up getting it on Amazon), put the nozzle at the entrance and pulled the trigger, and less than a quarter of the can wiped out the entire nest!

I've since used it on ant piles and other hornet nests. Pretty much creates a dense fog that works its way through the nest killing everything on contact. I cannot recommend the product enough.

Man riding home rite now got a call said my daughters headed to the hospital has been non stop vomiting and cramping.I feel like a complete a**hole i left her and she needed me and all she has asked is "when is my daddy getting here" 😢.Prayers please her fevers at 102.3 kid is a furnace when she's sick God i pray it's nothing serious.

Im sober still but 🤷🏻‍♂️need to stay grounded for her just doin my best yall but damn I'm tired of it all.guess a message board is better than talking to gravestones lol where most my family is from alcohol smh but ill Stop by update tomorrow thanks yall hope ur all doing well
Prayers for her.

When in a war, you may lose some battles. You may not have been there at the moment she wanted you, but you will get there. And you're doing what you need to do to be there for her in the future.

Man riding home rite now got a call said my daughters headed to the hospital has been non stop vomiting and cramping.I feel like a complete a**hole i left her and she needed me and all she has asked is "when is my daddy getting here" 😢.Prayers please her fevers at 102.3 kid is a furnace when she's sick God i pray it's nothing serious.

Im sober still but 🤷🏻‍♂️need to stay grounded for her just doin my best yall but damn I'm tired of it all.guess a message board is better than talking to gravestones lol where most my family is from alcohol smh but ill Stop by update tomorrow thanks yall hope ur all doing well
Brother, we've all been there. In those deepest darkest moments Ive cried out. Not afraid to say it. Anyone, anyone that wants to debate that the Son of Man isnt real, can move on.

Grab that Bible, All Things are Possible...

So is it true AP doesn't think we get Mauigoa, or is that all just speculation? Somebody please clear up my confusion.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back