Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushing me to commit by a certain time would be a huge turnoff for me.
yeah, that's what AP was getting at. and primarily what they were centering the conversation around, once Osobourne's name was mentioned. i think the "intimate" nature of the visit was appealing to him. from how the framed the conversation, TN felt more 'home-like' in it's presentation and execution of the visit than some other visits he'd been on. the corner's Mathews and Jackson apparently echoed the sentiment.

yeah, that's what AP was getting at. and primarily what they were centering the conversation around, once Osobourne's name was mentioned. i think the "intimate" nature of the visit was appealing to him. from how the framed the conversation, TN felt more 'home-like' in it's presentation and execution of the visit than some other visits he'd been on. the corner's Mathews and Jackson apparently echoed the sentiment.
31 ov’s on the same weekend is wild lol. That’s not even counting any uov’s they may have had on campus as well.

If he came full circle, he'd be back where he started....
spaceballs-right.gif

Random question but, hey, it’s the off-season…

Who are the top 4 or 5 legacy players to have played for UT not named Eric Berry?

Nigel Warrior
Colquitts (Craig played first, his sons Dustin and Britton and then his nephew Jimmy)
Nick Reveiz - really didn't emerge until his senior season but was a team captain and very productive that year
Todd Kelly Jr - first 3 seasons were very productive
Evan Berry - Eric is imo the clear cut best Legacy Player to play for UT, but his brother Evan is arguably one of the best KR to ever play here. A career 34.3 yards per return.

SIAP but on the pod AP said of the 11 uncommitted prospects that had OV’s this weekend he thinks we get over half. Two down so far (Slaughter and Tealander).

So is the consensus we get the following?
Slaughter
Telander
Conyer
Mauigoa
Weatherby
Sham
Leacock

With the other ones being 50/50 with other programs?

So is the consensus we get the following?
Slaughter
Telander
Conyer
Mauigoa
Weatherby
Sham
Leacock

With the other ones being 50/50 with other programs?
so i think you have Matthews and Jackson, the two corners....and honestly i think we get at least one. maybe both? that'd be awesome.

and then it looks like Cobb is all auburn.

and the one that's maybe just a ? at this point is Osborne. but @Ericvol2096 just posted in his thread that the clemson pressure is more related to Faulk committing on July 6, and that's his spot, so if he wants it, he has to take it before Faulk. which is in the next week, so we won't have to wait long.

but i think the list you have above is about right, agree on all those. + 1 of the corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back