Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or 3 AWFUL ref calls if yer 2021 Vols 🤮
Since I’m a glutton for punishment and just so damn excited for the season to start, I rewatched last year’s bama game the other day. I had totally forgotten how clear the Bryce Young fumble into the end zone was. Defense was worn out in that fourth quarter so I doubt that’s a win if the call is reversed, but that was a huge call in a one possession game that gives us the ball with a chance to score and tie it up. We got screwed so much last year we are due some good luck and makeup calls lol

True, but LSU brought in the 12th rated class (15 commits) and 15 transfers too...

Hopefully both of them are trash and we walk all over them. I'm just saying I'd probably put more faith in LSU than Florida at this point.
They are one giant question mark is all im saying.

Kinda like we were last year.

It's easily a 50/50 game

If I was running down the road in a red, white and blue speedo and headband on an episode of Cops Reloaded, you can't prove that was me.
My face was. . I mean that guy's face was blurred.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been in that predicament. I mean, minus the speedo, and a lot more than my face was blurred, but totally the same.

@VOLSONLY quit sending me kids. I am up to 84. That’s enough.
4f0f04fb3e79c7bec03e07824616a47b--happy-mothers-day-old-women.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back