Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loss is all on their play. ND played smart ball and beat them. Tn tries to play for the HR too much and did so this game. Thats why so many popups. Tn cant hit for base hits and move runners over. I said back in April that this was going to catch up with them sooner or later and here it is. You cant win just on HRs they are nice and love to see it but when they are not going out of the park you have to just get hits.

Reactions: Vols4us
I do not care if you all agree or not, this season was fantastic. It was very successful and brought me many hours of joy. I will not hang my head nor minimize how much this team accomplished. I am proud that each and every one of those dudes wear our Pantone 151 colors and I think the future is very bright.

I do not care if you all agree or not, this season was fantastic. It was very successful and brought me many hours of joy. I will not hang my head nor minimize how much this team accomplished. I am proud that each and every one of those dudes wear our Pantone 151 colors and I think the future is very bright.

Just ask Mississippi State fans about how long it took them. It’s baseball, and this team was so fun to watch.

Man get out of here with this level headed post. We’re trying to have a melt down here. SMH 😉

And Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.
Yes. It doesn't mean we were outplayed across the series. But that's baseball. It is what it is. Suck it up, we'll be good for years to come. Maybe we can go into it #2 or #3 next season 🤣

As long as they have 64 team tournies and only double-elim tournies, ya just can't take the postseason too seriously.

Great season. It happens, just like Arky went through last season. CTV has set the stage for success for many years to come.
This right here (and I didn’t think anyone could beat Arkansas last year).

We’re set up strong for next year. Need to learn from this, use it as motivation and come out strong next year.

Just ask Mississippi State fans about how long it took them. It’s baseball, and this team was so fun to watch.
2022 Vol baseball will be far more remembered forever and was far better than 18-loss (😭😂) 2021 Miss St. Same as '17/'18 Oregon St.

The winner this year probably won't even be their own conference championship 😭

It's all a roll of the dice.

This loss is all on their play. ND played smart ball and beat them. Tn tries to play for the HR too much and did so this game. Thats why so many popups. Tn cant hit for base hits and move runners over. I said back in April that this was going to catch up with them sooner or later and here it is. You cant win just on HRs they are nice and love to see it but when they are not going out of the park you have to just get hits.

Agree. They refuse to go the other way consistently, which ND was willing to do. Several of the better pitchers refuse to keep ball below the waist in the zone. ND is high ball hitting team. Mental errors on D with Lawson for a few games, now Lipscomb.

It's the difference between winning and losing when the competition gets tough. Learn from it and move on. No point in stewing over it now.

Reactions: tnvols72
Just keep believing whatever ESPN tells you. That makes you a super fan.

Lol I don’t have to, I played the very game of which we speak.

It’s all good, I can see the victim mentality is too strong with you to overcome. We’ll just have to enjoy baseball in our own separate ways.

Lol I don’t have to, I played the very game of which we speak.

It’s all good, I can see the victim mentality is too strong with you to overcome. We’ll just have to enjoy baseball in our own separate ways.

It's people like you they depend on. Thanks for being reliable to the NCAA. They say thanks for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back