Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are pretty much alone in this opinion. I want Bama completely burned to cinders. I hope coaches pile on.
I don’t want TAMU to ever think they are anything more than little brother in the SEC. And I can’t stand Jimbo and his whiny ass.

I at least somewhat respect Alabama as an historic rival of Tennessee.

I don’t want TAMU to ever think they are anything more than little brother in the SEC. And I can’t stand Jimbo and his whiny ass.

I don’t like either bc I’m a UT fan but in this case Jimbo did what he had to do. Nick Saban just couldn’t mind his own damn business. Jimbo hasn’t said a single word about them at all unless somebody comes for him first. What you expect him to do? How’s that whining? Jimbo was right. Saban acts like he’s the Czar of College Football and can just go around talking about everybody and controlling everything. He can’t.

I see what you're saying & have felt that way, but Saban's comments not just yesterday but leading up to yesterday have made me lose a lot of respect for him.

I don’t like either bc I’m a UT fan but in this case Jimbo did what he had to do. Nick Saban just couldn’t mind his own damn business. Jimbo hasn’t said a single word about them at all unless somebody comes for him first. What you expect him to do? How’s that whining? Jimbo was right. Saban acts like he’s the Czar of College Football and can just go around talking about everybody and controlling everything. He can’t.
My dislike of Jimbo goes beyond today, but if someone I liked more said what he said today I’d be all for it haha

They may end up with a typical class but it definitely has Saban rattled.

Maybe so. But is that really a big deal? I mean it seems like some fans are thinking this is gonna lead Saban to start falling off. I think that’s wishful thinking. Saban is still the king and that’s not likely honing to change.

Maybe so. But is that really a big deal? I mean it seems like some fans are thinking this is gonna lead Saban to start falling off. I think that’s wishful thinking. Saban is still the king and that’s not likely honing to change.
There’s a clink in the armor, let people revel in that. We don’t need every other post declaring him ‘king’ (There’s only one by the way), we’re very aware what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back