Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
word is out when we struggle it's against breaking stuff. i'm sure most or all teams do this.
Most coaches teach to lay off the breaking stuff unless it's a hanger early in the count . It's much easier to hit a fast ball that's why they try to work the count. I know a lot of coaches don't want you to swing at a breaking ball unless you have 2 strikes .

Until it gets into your house
No, it's still ignorant. What are you afraid of? It's a harmless snake.

If a ratsnake gets into your house, it's because you have a mouse or rat infestation. That snake would be offering free pest control services, then it'll leave when the food is gone.

Don't harbor mice in your home, keep grass and debris trimmed and to a minimum around the home, seal all entrances, and you shouldn't see snakes in and around your home if you have a phobia.

SMH...you just want to freakin argue with me. You know that I'm not saying to change the way we play.

I am right, if the wind is blowing in at Rosenblatt, you better be able to nanufacture some runs...because there will not be balls flying out all over the place and you know it as well as I do. If you get favorable conditions, then yes it can be had...just like any stadium.
They don’t play at Rosenblatt anymore, it was demolished like 10 years ago. They play at Charles Schwab field now which was just renamed this year from the original TD Ameritrade park

Lolol..he was feeling it..
SimplisticWeakGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

I wear many hats. I do snake education, identification, and consultation for a group of 80k people on facebook and contribute ideas and advice to some herpetology research. Considering going back for a herpetology degree after my Ph.D.

I thought our goal was to get out of college without that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back