Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all this technical garbage...and Tony Gwynn would still be one of the best hitters in baseball. People still have to get on base and not everybidy is a power hitter. Some kids need to learn how to slap line drives all over the field because they are never going to be power hitters.

"Hit em where they ain't"
my HS coach would throw baseballs at us if we hit HR's in batting practice. gap it, every
time.

my HS coach would throw baseballs at us if we hit HR's in batting practice. gap it, every
time.
I played one year of fast pitch. Got hollered at every game for not swinging. But these clowns couldn't throw a strike. My OBP was elite. One game, coach got so mad, he pitched to me lolol. Snuck a blooper for a single.

I still need to rewatch that, USCjr, and Mizzou for all the funsies. And likely even close wins like OM and Pitt too.

Might even delve into the legitimate losses just
to see the positives. We hung with Bama pretty well, for instance.
If you scroll past the Kentucky possessions (except for AT's pick six and the last play when Levin throws the ball out of bounds on 4th down with the game on the line) that one is hard to beat... and only takes a few minutes! 😂😭

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
68646461.jpg
P*ssy pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back