Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="nicksjuzunk, post: 21226724, member: 23109"]In hell, which song do you think gets more airplay?

1. Party in the USA
2. Call me maybe
3. Crocodile Rock

?
Bruce Springsteen on loop............100%[/QUOTE]
You are now completely dead to me. Congrats.

Springsteen is an icon, man.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
My Dream scenario; and sorry it’s not a good one for you Reds fans:

Real Madrid wins today and wins Champions League finals.
Man City wins the Premier League.
My blues win the FA cup.

This has Liverpool go from “a possible quadruple!!” to just winning the league cup, which is the lowest domestic trophy possible, and also keeps Man City from winning the one trophy they all want so bad.. the Champions League.

Sorry, but it’s the best possible scenario for all other Premier League fans 😁
Reported.

Looking through his Twitter profile.

Left ETSU with 2 years of eligibility. Married with a son. His son was 9.25 lbs at birth!
my son was over 8 lbs with a noggin' size of sputnik. dudes wife prob had a Cesarean with that size an alien. dystocias are common with that size bowling ball coming down the chute.

Last edited:
I get it. I was a huge Styx fan growing up. My first LP was Styx - The Grand Illusion. I love Styx, but cannot stand Mr. Roboto. That might be the most stupid song of all time.

There was a time when I thought Styx was good to tolerable, but I think 103.5 totally burned me out. Same for Boston and, to a lesser degree, Foreigner. But Come Sail Away, that one is pretty unbearable for me.

My Dream scenario; and sorry it’s not a good one for you Reds fans:

Real Madrid wins today and wins Champions League finals.
Man City wins the Premier League.
My blues win the FA cup.

This has Liverpool go from “a possible quadruple!!” to just winning the league cup, which is the lowest domestic trophy possible, and also keeps Man City from winning the one trophy they all want so bad.. the Champions League.

Sorry, but it’s the best possible scenario for all other Premier League fans 😁
I don't like soccer and all of this used to mildly irk me, but I've come to really enjoy watching how excited you get about it. 😂

Reactions: drvenner
IMG_4101.jpeg.35e8ad0f742ed4e1b9884990d804ab61.jpeg

David Skinns repping UT Orange.............

Anyone know if we're done in portal? Do you see any defensive players coming into help?
If the NCAA really does vote in 2 weeks to do away with the 25 limit for the next 2 years, I could see us just saving the 85 spots so we have room for a big ole 2023 class.

Think staff is only looking for legit multi-year contributors. Not just a warm body.

Reactions: SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back