Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SweetasSoda im just now figuring out who Huntergirl parents is. Went to high school with her mother, she was a couple years ahead of me. Good family. Also you’ve got me watching American Idol now, smh lol just to see how far she makes it
You better be voting also!

Ibuprofen > Tylenol

I get what Doc is saying. I had a pharmacist tell me you can basically go 2x the recommended dosage…but I would not recommend doing so for those very young. Doc suggests safely alternating two different meds. That should work.

Tylenol does little to nothing for me…but that is just me…an old codger. 😎

A lot of more recent literature says that the analgesic ceiling of ibuprofen is 400mg, so not much added benefit to anything after 400.

Just caught up on the Darius Rucker incident. Dude's gonna have a hard time playing anywhere in Knoxville now, much less a lot of places in the state. Makes me wish I hadn't caught a Twitter ban, I bet VolTwitter is having a good ol time with this.
Cage match: Morgan Wallen v. Darius Rucker

Rumors were he never wanted to leave and was pretty much forced to because of the investigation.

I think we need a running back. We are not deep enough to make it through the season.

"Bucky" actually breaks tackles...

Gray?..... Well...... not so much...

Reactions: bigorange
Just caught up on the Darius Rucker incident. Dude's gonna have a hard time playing anywhere in Knoxville now, much less a lot of places in the state. Makes me wish I hadn't caught a Twitter ban, I bet VolTwitter is having a good ol time with this.
I bet he doesn’t. There are PLENTY of people (and I know this will be hard for some to believe) in this state who are not Vol fans and/or just don’t care that much about what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back