Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all pray for my family. My grandmother went in to have a stint put in her heart due to a blockage and they found that she had previously had a heart attack and half her heart has dead tissue and there is nothing they can do about it.

Prayers sent! If it’s a scar now, the remaining functional parts will still pump blood. 🙏

Because he’s a Vol fan.

Since when? The guy that runs the account is an Oklahoma grad (hence the boomer part of the account name) and his podcast co-host is a Nebraska grad. I know he posts some Vol friendly stuff in his rankings of random **** that he does and probably views the Vols favorably, but that’s different than being a Vol fan.

People can post his stuff all they want I just never gave anything he said much credence.

Reactions: Orange.
UT sports are so freakin fun rn.

Not sure any team can hold anything over us at this time, across all major sports. We have a rebuttal, and then some, to anyone beating us in another sport...and those aren't many...
other teams talk about ys all the time and now you can not go to concerts with out talking about us. We are in their heads!

Anybody have experience with kids having fevers for more than a few days in a row? Took my 7 year old to the doc Thursday because he had a fever. Doc said it was a cold and should go away in a day or two.. he still has a fever when he goes without Tylenol.. I’m getting worried

Anybody have experience with kids having fevers for more than a few days in a row? Took my 7 year old to the doc Thursday because he had a fever. Doc said it was a cold and should go away in a day or two.. he still has a fever when he goes without Tylenol.. I’m getting worried

Any chance of it being Covid?

Is that the only symptom? I've always understood if it goes down with Motrin or Tylenol, you should be good. I'm tagging a pediatrician on here to confirm. @kiddiedoc

Is that the only symptom? I've always understood if it goes down with Motrin or Tylenol, you should be good. I'm tagging a pediatrician on here to confirm. @kiddiedoc
His nose is snotty and he doesn’t have energy. The Tylenol has been bringing his temp down, but it worries me that the doc said his fever should be gone by now. I’m going to take him back there tomorrow.

Y’all pray for my family. My grandmother went in to have a stint put in her heart due to a blockage and they found that she had previously had a heart attack and half her heart has dead tissue and there is nothing they can do about it.
🙏🏻 May the Comforter comfort you and give you peace.

His nose is snotty and he doesn’t have energy. The Tylenol has been bringing his temp down, but it worries me that the doc said his fever should be gone by now. I’m going to take him back there tomorrow.
Might have turned into a sinus infection. Is it clear and runny or green/yellow and gunky?

I would reach back out to the doctor and see if you could bring him back in. Our pediatrician always said if it persists to reevaluate and bring her back in. I only have a 9 month old so difference in age could be different strategy though.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

The old “fever virus.” One of our sons had a couple instances where he ran high fevers and really no other symptoms. Doctor says it’s a virus and has to run its course. We would alternate Tylenol and ibuprofen and eventually it would go away. But it is worrisome.

I remember my kids having something similar and it was hand/foot/mouth. I recall my son being sort of lethargic, we'd give him children's motren and it would come down. He then would become more active until a few hours later and his fever would return.

Sounds like the flu. This happened to my daughter a couple of weeks ago. Turned out she had FluA

Mine had a fever for around 4-5 days in a row earlier this year. It had me worried too. The wife kept cool and we use things like colloidal silver, elderberry, vitamin C, as much water as possible, baths with essential oils.
Dont hesitate to take them back to the hospital though. Watch that fever and see how it fluctuates. Ours would go over a hundred (as high as 103) then back down, then back up again.
I feel like after 4-5 days Id be back somewhere to re-evaluate.
This was something that was going around at school.
*Edit to say, youre at that 4-5 day mark. My wife would probably still be cool but Id be wanting to get a professional. Do what feels best.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and ACvol3
To be fair to Dylan or Secor,

The narrator IS leaving Philly and heading west.

If you include a comma, it makes sense. If you met a guy in Philly and he said he was heading west, that makes sense. Cumberland Gap and JC sounds more like a general region (west) he's headed toward. Otherwise he'd be telling the narrator he's heading west from the Cumberland Gap, which he's currently nowhere near, and so would make zero sense.

"I caught a trucker out of Philly, had a nice long toke. But he's a-headin' west, from the Cumberland Gap to Johnson City, Tennessee"

Dude got lost then.

The old “fever virus.” One of our sons had a couple instances where he ran high fevers and really no other symptoms. Doctor says it’s a virus and has to run its course. We would alternate Tylenol and ibuprofen and eventually it would go away. But it is worrisome.
While this most likely correct my nephew had the same thing a few weeks ago. It would come and go and turns out he had a bacteria infection. Tweaked his meds and all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back