Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gots the ideas, time to let VN save the worlds ills.

I mean, it would all vaporize well before it got close to the actual sun. Any science nerds on here that can substantiate our idea?

Now, all we need is a cost effective way to get the garbage out of earth's gravity and headed towards the sun. I'm thinking Acme Giant Slingshot.

I mean, it would all vaporize well before it got close to the actual sun. Any science nerds on here that can substantiate our idea?

Now, all we need is a cost effective way to get the garbage out of earth's gravity and headed towards the sun. I'm thinking Acme Giant Slingshot.
Acme quality is unrivaled.

acme-marvin-the-martian.gif

I still see people on twitter who believe that somehow, we will go back to how things were before NIL. Not possible. These issues are being handled in the courts and the state legislatures. There is no going back.

When everyone feels different on Saturday then I can understand. But as of now, did anyone feel
Any different on Saturday knowing this is how these kids are compensated now? It’s just brought what was going on behind closed doors in the open. Now it’s the Wild West and I’m here for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back