Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were news articles about the event in the Kingston Times after it happened. That was in 2020.
Mount Carmel argument over cell phone ends in gunfire

5ef39d7eca2a1.image.jpg

Like I said McGill, I think the guy's a piece of crap. I wish he'd stay away from any of our recruits both in person and digitally. I'm just not sure what you can do. He's done nothing illegal. UT can and apparently has banned him from campus. Anyone, recruit or not can choose to not communicate with him by blocking him. It appeared that Nico and his crew were having fun hamming it up with him. We live in a free society so with that comes risk. We can't lock people up because they're idiots. If we did, half the country would be incarcerated. If he is a felon, has a restraining order, or order of protection, he can't legally own a firearm. If he was caught with one, he'd go straight to prison for violating his conditions of release..
He has done something dangerous and illegal..he literally just got away with it because of the dumbass actions of the people he confronted.

I hope he never hurts anybody trying to live up to this retarded thug persona he has created. I have seen it happen before.

Could one of the mods take all the Andy posts to the off topic thread where it belongs imo.
I'm as sick of him & the topic as anyone but you could argue that it's more TN football recuiting related that most other slightly off-topic stuff on here. I just wish HE would go away - so embarrassing to our fanbase.

We are all to some degree concerned about a 32 year old man with obvious mental issues hanging around recruits. Believe me, the coaches are aware of him and probably advise recruits on how to interact with him. Even on the HS level at better programs you had the creepy losers who would hang around kids to a point that you advised your kids on how to handle them, up to and including avoiding all contact. This ain't the first nutcase Heup and his staff have dealt with.

He was found guilty evidently, not sure why charges were decreased. Just what I read here.

Not personally worried about him. More worried about the recruits if he decides to become famous by shooting one of them. Like the guy that shot and killed John Lennon. No animosity whatsoever towards John, but used his killing as a vehicle for his own fame.

It would be nice if VN could totally ignore him and his antics. I try to scroll by discussions about him…

Could we please go back to talking about golf? 😇

How is it possible that you're caught up? You must be neglecting your patients. 😂

We are all to some degree concerned about a 32 year old man with obvious mental issues hanging around recruits. Believe me, the coaches are aware of him and probably advise recruits on how to interact with him. Even on the HS level at better programs you had the creepy losers who would hang around kids to a point that you advised your kids on how to handle them, up to and including avoiding all contact. This ain't the first nutcase Heup and his staff have dealt with.

This is a great point I never thought about

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back