Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you want to advertise that? Some of these yahoos will be hitting you up to drink from the nip...

I will be bottling it and working with Tony to get the baseball team some additional NIL opportunities.

Man, I can't wait to see how good this offense can really be.

I don't think we saw half of what it can be last year. HH has had a whole offseason to learn and figure it out. I think we are going to blow the doors off of just about everybody this coming season.

I don't think we saw half of what it can be last year. HH has had a whole offseason to learn and figure it out. I think we are going to blow the doors off of just about everybody this coming season.

Will depend on how well the skill position guys get up to speed. Ideally we'd hope some of the returning guys would be as far along as HH is, but may not be the case.

This offense's production will really be dictated by how good that WR group specifically is. Cause they'll get schemed into 1 on 1 matchups often, but even then ya gotta be able to get away from your guy and then make the catch. Hyatt had issues with both those things last year, Tillman and Velus emerged as being able to consistently beat and make tough catches. Who can step up this year to be the deep threat Payton was or the over the middle and short yardage beast Velus was.

Does anyone know why Jabari has been out of the last few practices?

We probably need to find another RB in the portal. I don't think he can make through a full game.

Does anyone know why Jabari has been out of the last few practices?

We probably need to find another RB in the portal. I don't think he can make through a full game.

He had planned shoulder surgery at end of the season I believe, they are likely holding him out of full contact until probably fall camp.

Really don’t understand that either. I think wishing they were angels watching over them is one way they cope. I know he’s in a much better place. I have been so busy celebrating for him and just so busy trying to catch up at work and dealing with his home, etc. that I really have not thought about me. It’s helped having so many tell us how much he helped them through his preaching and any questions they had about the Bible. I want my kids to be comforted like that at my funeral. Holidays are going to be bittersweet.
I know Dad is near always because i know God is near always. I hear Dad when I need to and talk to him anytime I want to, especially when the Vols play! I can hear in my head what he‘d say and sometimes I speak it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back