Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God he is supposedly banned from campus. He calls into Swain occasionally. They tell him don’t tweet or talk to recruits.

Reactions: berryvol
Bru McCoy visiting this weekend

There was a guy today who covers the west coast on the College Football Recruiting pod by 247 sports and they were discussing Nico's commitment. Out of nowhere while talking about UTs momentum and buzz he mentioned Bru. He said i'll just let you know a nugget right now and its that Bru McCoy and his family love UT. They love Heupel, the offense and the opportunity he would have as a WR playing in it. He said hes heard that straight from the family.

Last edited:
Thank God he is supposedly banned from campus. He calls into Swain occasionally. They tell him don’t tweet or talk to recruits.

Should I feel guilty for laughing at Andy, if ya'll know what I mean? Or, is it more...drugs, stubbornness, or something else?

There was a guy today who covers the west coast on the College Football Recruiting pod by 247 sports and they were discussing Nico's commitment. Out of nowhere while talking about UTs momentum and buzz he mentioned Bru. He said i'll just let you know a nugget right now and its that Bru McCoy and his family love UT. They love Heupel, the offense and the opportunity he would have as a WR playing in it. He said hes heard that straight from the family.
giphy (1).gif

This is not political, but how is this person allowed to post freely on Twitter and Donald Trump is banned. I mean seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back