Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bettors out there… stay away from taking the Vols and the points. Heard a stat yesterday Rick Barnes is 1-11-1 in his last 13 NCAA tournament games vs the spread. With that being said I have us going to the Final 4 vs Kansas. GBO!
He has not done good in the tourney…. This team feels different…. Hope he can get that monkey off his back this year.

iu

Yeah I misheard as he just said it again. Dang this sucks but good for Swain. He deserves it. Love his show.
I agree. He has put in the work. I hope he is successful but I think he caught lightning in a bottle with Ben. They have great chemistry and occupy a good time slot. He will be battling Basilio for the 12-1 or 2 slot and Basilio’s audience is pretty faithful. I don’t know about radio ratings and all that such though.

Reactions: Newman
Bettors out there… stay away from taking the Vols and the points. Heard a stat yesterday Rick Barnes is 1-11-1 in his last 13 NCAA tournament games vs the spread. With that being said I have us going to the Final 4 vs Kansas. GBO!
Read that a few days ago. But decided not to bring here because we just boatraced the SECT. 18 points vs a team from Farmville, Virginia is nothin.

This team has been slaying monkeys off our back all season. Belief...I have...

Reactions: VolNash17
Subtract how many more million he will have to pay in taxes…what will that leave him?

12.3% tax rate in California for anything north of 625k.

So knock off about 3.3 million yearly. So over 6 years of that 22million he'd be losing between 18 million and 20 million for state taxes. Still netting an additional 2+ million.

I'm sure had he gotten the extra year offered to stay in Atlanta he would have. Guessing that extra year was a big concern. I also think player pensions pay out based on years in league etc. so it probably isn't as cut and dry as just looking at the two contracts side by side.

I'd say there are all kinds of fish in it (ft Dickerson) Idk if you can fish it. We used to sneak back there and jump off the cliffs back in the 90's. Good ol' days, before they turned it into a public access park. We stopped going so much when a rescue diver died there. He was under water and got mobbed by dozens of snakes. Apparently the snakes didn't hurt him, but he had a heart-attack.
Things that didn't happen for $500, Alex. Haha

Unlike what the movie Lonesome Dove would have you believe, snakes don't hunt in packs or mob humans. Certainly a tall tale.

Oh, there are some fish in it. Also not sure if you can fish it. There's also a population of freshwater jellyfish. They're native to the Tennessee River, and it's believed they made their way into it through groundwater seeps and caverns that connect to the quarry. They're very very very tiny and no longer live in the river due to poor water quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back