Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team "B" is #4 in the system's very own NET ranking. "Team P" is #9. "P" team is also #82 out of 350+ teams in luck. Team B is 250th.

Margins matter. Just like they did with Wiscy. Same for these 2.

*not NCAA official, but Team B is also #3 KenPom. Team P is #10. Subject to change as of tomorrow ofc, but currently speaking.

SEC office will have the say-so on their pick of the highest ranked SEC team. We will see where we stand when the bracket is released tomorrow…but we MUST win to be in the conversation.
Awful system if true. Committee should be independent. Not that anything would surprise me. Sankey is a sociopath.

According to The Athletic, this athlete has not signed a letter of intent with the school yet, and despite the multimillion dollar deal, the individual is not bound to sign one. The attorney who drafted the deal told the outlet, “There’s an element of trust there.”
NIL deals have continued to grow across the country, and, per The Athletic, the NCAA Board of Directors asked the Division I council last month to create a report about NIL’s impact on recruiting, as well as other topics.

So the player that signed the $8M dollar NIL deal has not signed with the school that offered it yet? That seems like a slippery slope.

According to The Athletic, this athlete has not signed a letter of intent with the school yet, and despite the multimillion dollar deal, the individual is not bound to sign one. The attorney who drafted the deal told the outlet, “There’s an element of trust there.”
NIL deals have continued to grow across the country, and, per The Athletic, the NCAA Board of Directors asked the Division I council last month to create a report about NIL’s impact on recruiting, as well as other topics.

So the player that signed the $8M dollar NIL deal has not signed with the school that offered it yet? That seems like a slippery slope. If I'm that lawyer I put the NLI on the left, and the NIL on the right. Sign here, then sign here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back