Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went through a scary 10 days of this, the kiddo had it and somehow we managed to not catch it (yet at least). Social distanced ourselves from him as much as possible, made sure to wear masks as often as we could even when distanced in the same room.

Get better soon! Prayers he doesn't get it too
but masks...

for real, good for you. hope little guy doesn't catch it.

was confusing your story with EV.

glad you didn't catch it. granted masks are supposed to work in opposite direction, glad you used them

Ahh…yeah, his school isn’t doing mask at all so we figured he would eventually catch it. And he did :(

We mostly had to wear mask cause it was a struggle to keep him socially distancing & wearing one. Plenty of fluids & vitamins also helped I’m sure. We did all the various things that seemed reasonable.

Ahh…yeah, his school isn’t doing mask at all so we figured he would eventually catch it. And he did :(

We mostly had to wear mask cause it was a struggle to keep him socially distancing & wearing one. Plenty of fluids & vitamins also helped I’m sure. We did all the various things that seemed reasonable.
all you can do

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
There is just no way that LSU/Bama a couple years ago when Burrow went to Tuscaloosa wasn't as loud as Arrowhead can get. KC has plenty of old people there watching games too, not everyone in the stands is screaming the whole time, and there are 20k fewer people.

Late to the party on this, but nowhere I’ve been is as loud as Neyland. However, both Arrowhead and the old 49ers candlestick were pretty close. Never been, but I imagine Lambeau gets pretty loud too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back